Victorian casting Results 23/07/06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victorian casting Results 23/07/06

Well we only had a small turn out and the usual suspects plus 1 new face.

Conditions were difficult to get any distances with Pressure at 1032 , wind either non existent of very light. Tempreture was 13 to 14 degrees but sunny.

Results as follows :

[img] [/img]

Regards

Nice one Jeremy,great to see whats going on around the world
    Cheers Alan...

Comment

Cheer\'s Jeremy, keep them coming mate, doesn\'t matter how many turn up as long as you all enjoy.

Jim.
      Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Jim ,

We had a session down at the beach after the comp and git a small smooth houndof 3 to 4 kg as well as well as a few draught board sharks.

Made for a pleasant evening to relax after casting all day.

Regards

Comment

Nice one Jeremy, is there anything in your waters that doesn\'t have teeth mate lol.

Jim.

Comment

Jim ,

Fortunatley the answer is no , and the bigger they get the worse there bite becomes.
            Makes for interesting fishing.

Regards

Comment

Well at least you know how you stand with them mate lol.

Jim.

Comment

Victorin Casting results?? blimey, must of been sent via the Royal Mail!
                ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
                Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Great to see your reports mate ,I've been trying to get my mate from Glen Waverly to start casting but it's not his thing ,I've also been trying to get him into the tackle shop in Melbourne for me
                  You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Working...
                  X