Carp fishing terminal tackle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carp fishing terminal tackle

Hey guys I have set up my own company called Armour selling quality carp fishing terminal tackle at affordable prices. I have items for sale on ebay now they are all at 99p and have free P&P please feel free to take a look here:
    Kurve Shank Teflon Coated Carp Hooks Size 6 | eBay

I have other items listed such as size 8 swivels,lead clips etc just go to the top right were seller information is and click 'See sellers other items". Make no mistakes guys this quality tackle just without the price tag you pay in fishing shops.

Good luck in your venture mate
    KOMPRESSOR SPORT
    PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
    PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
    OKUMA TRIO 55
    YUKI RUBYMAR
    RON THOMPSON TYRON
    SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

hooks

Just received some hooks,well pleased they look spot on.

Comment

Ordered a few packs yesterday, good luck.

Comment

Cheers for your orders guys. I'm glad you like the products, the are amazing quality a lot of people have asked about the quality of the carp hooks but they are brilliant there made to my own specifications and are made in the same place as some more of the well known hooks on the market. The reason why I can sell them cheaper is because I sell direct. There is more to come so keep a look out.

Comment

Arrived yesterday mate so I'll be using them next week. Cheers.

Comment

There's more new products including camo leadclips and wide gape hooks available now from our store at: Armour Tackle. We have also just opened an ebay shop at Kurve Shank, 1.2mm Clear Shrink Tubing items in Armour Tackle store on eBay!. All new products are available from both of these stores. I still have the other products for sale on my own account(kevden45). Also all of the the products are £0.99 so save yourself some money.

Comment

We have the following new products available from my ebay account(kevden45) and website at Armour Tackle
                Rig rings medium and small 10 in each pack
                Teflon coated size 8 swivels 20 in each pack,
                Teflon coated felxi-ring swivels size 8 10 in each pack,
                Rig tubing in green or brown 2 metres in each pack,

All of the above are still only £0.99 per pack!

We have now shut our ebay shop as ebay wouldnt allow us to sell the amount of products we needed to make it viable.

cheers

Comment

Working...
                X