life jackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• life jackets

JOB LOT 75 LIFEJACKETS Various sizes some with light MCA Passenger boat approved | eBay
    Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
    Kompressor SS /slosh30
    tt sport /525 mag

I don't understand this auction. He has 100% feedback and they are pickup only, yet if you read his description you are only buying pictures of the jackets.

Am i missing something here?

Here's his description.
    These jackets are from an MCA registered class 6 passenger boat

MCA approved and Various sizes as required in average condition

Probably nearer 100 jackets

No reasonable offer refused

This auction is for the pictures of these jackets

Comment

Why would any one want a pic of a pilecof life jackets

Comment

His starting bid is 99p this is for pic of life jackets because he is trying to sell the lot in one go thats why it says make me a offer.. thats what i think anyways

Comment

thats a real odd one, it regular used to happen when a ship or rig had to change there life jackets and a chandler used to buy them as a job lot and move them on, but car'nt understand the pic idea, bit bizarre.

Comment

Basically he's saying don't bid or youl revive a picture

and that if your interested in them send him a offer

I do the same at work when selling parts from cars I say if you bid you will revive a wheel nut

This way eBay can not get selling fees of you
            Species CAUGHT : Codling,Mackerel, Coalie,Dab,,smooth hound,spotted hound, Sea Scorpion, Rockling , Whiting

Comment

Originally posted by gregsgt View Post
              Basically he's saying don't bid or youl revive a picture

and that if your interested in them send him a offer

I do the same at work when selling parts from cars I say if you bid you will revive a wheel nut

This way eBay can not get selling fees of you
              i know nothing about the bay, if it's that easy i car'nt help but wonder why more people don't do that, i've heard people say that the bay charges are quite expensive to what they used to be.

Comment

Its a fortune mate it costs 10 to list a car if it sells it costs a further £50 and if the buyer pays via PayPal its a further charge
                is I sell a car for £1000 I get £860

Its even worse if buyer is unhappy after purchase as PayPal just give them a full refund and you still have to pay eBay fees so you end up way out of pocket
                Species CAUGHT : Codling,Mackerel, Coalie,Dab,,smooth hound,spotted hound, Sea Scorpion, Rockling , Whiting

Comment

Originally posted by gregsgt View Post
                  Its a fortune mate it costs 10 to list a car if it sells it costs a further £50 and if the buyer pays via PayPal its a further charge
                  is I sell a car for £1000 I get £860

Its even worse if buyer is unhappy after purchase as PayPal just give them a full refund and you still have to pay eBay fees so you end up way out of pocket
                  blimey, thats obcene and also explains the reason why people are reluctant to use the bay on another forum i'm on and would rather buy via a private sale.

Comment

Yet mate that's why most listings also include a contact number so they can do a deal out of eBay lol

Comment

Working...
                    X