• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possiblyy an intrepid sea streak

Vintage Multiplier Sea Fishing | eBay
    Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
    Kompressor SS /slosh30
    tt sport /525 mag

looks nowt like a sea streak not even the same shape ,used to have one when they first came out many years ago must been around 1968 ish not the best of reels and a total rust bucket, they got nicknamed the sea screech
    still see a few turn up on flee bay the next reel down from this seller on ebay is a sea streak
    Last edited by dale19; 07-03-2014, 05:29 PM.
    consett warlord retired

Comment

Nearly sure that reel could be a black night or bucaneer done by penn early 70s
      KEEP AHAD LADS IF THINGS DONT CHANGE THEY WILL STAY THE SAME

Comment

He has a intrepid sea streak for sale in his other items

Comment

I'm pretty sure the reel is an Intrepid Pirate. Quite a rare reel. It has lost the name sticker from the sideplate on the handle side.

Comment

seastreak

Had 1 40 years ago corosion was terible and ratio on retrive verry slow but I loved it
            Big kev, fishing leg end
            weapons of choice
            99p fishing net from pet shop at bottom of church street

Comment

Originally posted by dale19 View Post
              looks nowt like a sea streak not even the same shape ,used to have one when they first came out many years ago must been around 1968 ish not the best of reels and a total rust bucket, they got nicknamed the sea screech
              still see a few turn up on flee bay the next reel down from this seller on ebay is a sea streak
              Sea squeak comes to mind

Comment

Definitely not a Sea Streak, had one 40 years ago and was fond of it but corrosion was a problem. Seemed like some of it was white metal.
                Having said that, I saw one on the Heugh last year and it was Mint and sounded fine.

Comment

I think the sea streak was one of the first reels on the market to have a cast control system and a auto spool engage fitted.
                  at the time the intrepid surf cast was one of the best reels ,then they introduced the sea streak with its extra wide spool .
                  the main problem was corrosion to the metal and the noise when casting there nick name was the sea screech. had mine for around 1 year then moved up to a penn jigmaster and a ABU bait reel.
                  consett warlord retired

Comment

Working...
                  X