Cree light same as Lenser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cree light same as Lenser

Just been looking at this and its very similar to the led Lenser but cheaper and more powerful,just ordered one.

300LM 3 MODE CREE Q5 LED Zoom Bike Bicycle Head Lamp Flashlight Torch Light WST | eBay

Originally posted by wavy davy View Post
    Just been looking at this and its very similar to the led Lenser but cheaper and more powerful,just ordered one.

300LM 3 MODE CREE Q5 LED Zoom Bike Bicycle Head Lamp Flashlight Torch Light WST | eBay
    cheers davy, actually seen them bout 2 month ago they wre between £7 and £10 but forgot to order but glad a diid now and you have just reminded me so thanks

Comment

got me a one , good price ... also got 8 aaa 1800 mah rechargeables for £2.38
      Last edited by marco1967; 10-02-2013, 06:42 PM.

Comment

I got one of these last month and its fantastic never let me down ,, were do you get the rechargeables from ?

Comment

Has anyone else's arrived yet? Any good? I may order one myself

Comment

Originally posted by elton View Post
            Has anyone else's arrived yet? Any good? I may order one myself
            mines on the way , if no one reports on theirs i will once i have it .

Comment

Originally posted by marco1967 View Post
              mines on the way , if no one reports on theirs i will once i have it .
              Cheers. I'll keep an eye out for your report

Comment

Couldn't wait. I'm too much of a big kid. Just ordered one

Comment

Originally posted by elton View Post
                  Couldn't wait. I'm too much of a big kid. Just ordered one
                  Ha Ha arnt we all!

Comment

Just ordered one myself,will compare it to my H7 when I get it.
                    white van man

Comment

couldnt help myself ordered one also.
                      did you know panel pins comes in diff sizes ?

Comment

Well I ordered mine on 7th of feb to replace the one I thought I'd lost and later found in the car. Anyway it arrived this morning so it's bang on three weeks so I thought Id compare. Here's the results-the new lamp is the lower beam-first pic hi-setting next is low.

Comment

Looks good to me. Looking forward to mine arriving now.

Comment

Originally posted by border reiver View Post
                            Well I ordered mine on 7th of feb to replace the one I thought I'd lost and later found in the car. Anyway it arrived this morning so it's bang on three weeks so I thought Id compare. Here's the results-the new lamp is the lower beam-first pic hi-setting next is low.

sorry mate that not the lenser copy, this is the lesner copy
                            Attached Files

Comment

got mine today , and all I can say is , you get what you pay for

very cheap back up light .... ok for the money ...

Comment

Working...
                              X