X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Rod. Ebay

Worth a shot if you live local.

sea fishing rod breakwater sea caster 13ft rod | eBay

just bid and was instantly out bid so someone has a higher amount in. possibly his missus. im curious how much its bid to but the last time i st arted throwing bids in see what the price was, i ended up with a boat in prestatyn and very nearly living in it :0/

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
      just bid and was instantly out bid so someone has a higher amount in. possibly his missus. im curious how much its bid to but the last time i st arted throwing bids in see what the price was, i ended up with a boat in prestatyn and very nearly living in it :0/
      Seen a similar one go for just over a tenner.
      Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
        Did you win the rod in the end.

Comment

nar, i put a daft 5 in and left it at that.
          i wasnt realy bothered about it, the winner will probably will have thrown as much as he wanted to pay in at the last seconds of the auction to secure it. i would have done the same if i wanted it but as i wasnt bothered i just left it alone rather than push the price up for someone who may not have much and in need of a bargain. looks like he got one!

Comment

Working...
          X