Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea Fishing Bait Swim Feeder Weights, All in one

Hi all,
    No more messing around with film canisters and making your own, check these new listings out! All in one Uptide and Breakaway Feeder Pod and Lead in one.
    2 Breakaway Leads Sea Salt Water Fishing Tackle Swim Method Scent Feeders Weight | eBay

I think the decimal point is in the wrong place

Comment

Reply to Post

Hi Lumpsucker,
      Everyone is entitled to there opinion especially on forums and if in any way I have offended you with the price then please accept my sincere apologies. I fully understand that cost for some people is a very sensitive issue; however, I thank you for taking the time to read my post and trust that for the larger majority of members and viewers the contents as intended will be of more genuine interest and consequently not generate or receive any further comical or derogatory comments.
      Kind Regards

Comment

Ok mate, I really am genuinely interested, have been looking for a while at different ones, made a few of my own etc, but I do have one question I would like to ask that your advert doesn't address. I'm sure it's of interest to your potential customers too, so here goes:

Why are yours twice the price of your best competition?

It's not comical, or derogeratory in any way, it's a genuine question. If you can give me a good reason why yours are worth twice the price of the sea scenter ones, I will buy some from you.

Comment

Good to get a reply back to my post and also good to see it was accepted in the context it was written. In reply, First and foremost I decided to include the cost of postage on the selling price; this in hindsight maybe was not such a good idea and I may change the listing to charge only the cost of the item and then the postage charge will be added when paying and checking out, so if you remove the postage element it reduces the cost by quite a lot. RM has recently increased posting charges over the whole range of services they provide.

I have spent time researching other models and found the choice of weight size to be very limited to only 2 or 3 smaller sizes in the all in one version and although the inline pods do come in larger sizes these are only available in the inline version, I have used the same size pod throughout the range. I cannot and will not profess that my all in one is any better with regards to performance or results however it’s all about the scent trail in my opinion and with the pod size and the varied choice of lead size I am offering my design will perform better in a much wider and more varied choice of locations and tidal sea conditions.

I consider this listing to be a trial run to gauge interest with a limited amount of stock available however if they sell well then I can stream line the manufacture and also go to my suppliers and negotiate a better deal on all the components needed i.e moulds, lead, wire in both 1.6 and 2.4 stainless, pods, swivels, crimps, beads, trace wire, packaging materials etc etc, it is early days and I would hope to reduce if I can the cost to further encourage the use of my feeders in all types, locations and styles of sea fishing environments.

Ultimately, the proof is in the results and these will come as they have for me. This is a new venture for me and all constructive feedback is of interest and welcomed so I would be interested to know what size and style of feeder you have been using, your results and if they are an all in one type.
          Regards

Comment

Working...
          X