Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uptide Weights with Feeder Pod, All in One!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uptide Weights with Feeder Pod, All in One!

Hi all,
    No more messing around with film canisters and making your own, check these new listings out! All in one Uptide and Breakaway Feeder Pod and Lead in one.

2 x Uptide Fix wire Lead Sea Salt Water Fishing Tackle Swim Method Scent Feeders | eBay

11 quid for two ha what a joke

Comment

Reply to Post

Hi Ozzy37,
      Everyone is entitled to there opinion especially on forums and if in any way I have offended you with the price then please accept my sincere apologies. I fully understand that cost for some people is a very sensitive issue; however, I thank you for taking the time to read my post and trust that for the larger majority of members and viewers the contents as intended will be of more genuine interest and consequently not generate or receive any further comical or derogatory comments.
      Kind Regards

Comment

Look canny mate but littel pricier
        Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Pricing unfortunately is always an issue, I decided to include the delivery / posting cost in the selling price so delivery is included, maybe in hindsight I should have priced the item and then the delivery separate, as this would make the item considerably cheaper and maybe more tempting, thanks for the positive post.

Comment

As stated mate not telling u what to do are nothing but with money theys days popel dnt lyk spending it and year aye no you still have to make a living on it but that price but me off any ways once agane they look spot on
            Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Working...
            X