Grey's G Mag reel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grey's G Mag reel

Cheap as chips. I've given up trying to sell it locally, no one seems to like them, so Ebay it is.

Grey's G Mag 7 reel. | eBay
    People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

same here mate theyve no idea what a good reel they are if set up the right way!!

Comment

Originally posted by fishingmark View Post
      Cheap as chips. I've given up trying to sell it locally, no one seems to like them, so Ebay it is.

Grey's G Mag 7 reel. | eBay
      I

Comment

Got 1 myself, 1st multi without L/W i bought when i started fishing not too long ago. Spare spool with it and all lined up, may chance it on ebay as I've 2 525s now.
        Cheers.
        Michael.

Comment

had a pair myself for over a year and cant fault them really! casts lovely and the retreive is nice and there a strong reel aswell! had a lot of mates that use original 525s use a gmag and love it some even say its a better reel to use! the slight bad points in my eyes are the paint flaking on the cage which i dont mind and the pinion gear can sometimes strip on certain reels but all in all a perfectly good reel in my eyes!

Comment

I don't know why this post has reappeared but the reel sold on Ebay months ago.
            People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

Originally posted by fishingmark View Post
              I don't know why this post has reappeared but the reel sold on Ebay months ago.
              looks like someone agreed with either you or me mark haha! or someone typing in greys gmag and getting this?

Comment

Working...
              X