for sale century tip tornado sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for sale century tip tornado sport

Click image for larger version  Name:	001.JPG Views:	5 Size:	70.2 KB ID:	1582436for sale my century tip tornado sport 13ft 6ins 4-8oz
    comes complete with reducer and brand new century padded rod case £230 no offers
    if interested 07511532341 for any more info
    reason for sale ill health so dont get out a lot fishing now
    NOW SOLD
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dale19; 10-10-2019, 04:43 AM.
    consett warlord retired

you put a listing for sale then people ask do you have any pics you go to the trouble of trying to put pics on that at the end of the day does nowt to enhance the rod and not even a thank you
    possible thats why I dont go on this site a lot now like a few more older members
    consett warlord retired

Comment

Originally posted by dale19 View Post
      you put a listing for sale then people ask do you have any pics you go to the trouble of trying to put pics on that at the end of the day does nowt to enhance the rod and not even a thank you
      possible thats why I dont go on this site a lot now like a few more older members
      Haway that’s abit harsh it’s a easy to put a few pictures up,I would say it’s more the inconvenience to yourself to take rod from holdall,take pictures then post, what about if someone didn’t no what a tip tornado was you’ve sold it anyway so what’s wrong.

Comment

Working...
      X