No announcement yet.

century carbon metal crest mk2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u done now ? good lets move on and leave it there.
    carbon metal crest
    penn 525 mag 2

Comment

Originally posted by primo-andy View Post
      durham mate but i do drive
      Gosforth ??

Comment

yes its on gumtree mate its been like that for days i posted in duram mate and it keeps putting my ads in tyne and wear dunno why i emailed gumtree got a email back saying delete the ads i did but they wont delete gumtree said they would delete them, ive just refreshed my gumtree account and looks like there gone.
        Last edited by primo-andy; 31-07-2014, 08:26 PM.
        carbon metal crest
        penn 525 mag 2

Comment

after checking with pighunter its ok and i have his permission to swap my rod.

still available
          Last edited by primo-andy; 01-08-2014, 07:26 AM.
          carbon metal crest
          penn 525 mag 2

Comment

morning bump
            carbon metal crest
            penn 525 mag 2

Comment

What a shock another rod you had up got swapped and then is back up for sale later that day, you stated that pokers were pointless rods and your crest fishes everywhere now your wanting to swap it for the same pokers you slated, instead of having an opinion on rods you have never tried never mind owned leave it to the people who have.

Comment

people buy these rods cause there tackle tarts, the average fisherman wouldnt be able to compress it unless your built like danny moeskops.

carnt see point in such a powerful rod i use a century mk2 crest and that fishes any where i want it to

i wont be spending 540 on a rod i wouldnt be able to use then take a big loss selling it on.

Your words

Comment

u done ? and your having a go at me for swapping a rod ?

u sold more gear in day than ive sold in a year calling the kettle black springs to mind every rod u have had is best rod in world then a hr latter its for sale.

give over mate your having a laugh !
                  carbon metal crest
                  penn 525 mag 2

Comment

u done ? and your having a go at me for swapping a rod ?

u sold more gear in day than ive sold in a year calling the kettle black springs to mind every rod u have had is best rod in world then a hr latter its for sale.

give over mate your having a laugh !
                    Your the one trying to be clever, I asked a simple question, if you look back I never say the rods the best ever, yea I buy a rod try it if no good I sell at a loss, not like yourself trying to wangle the best deal you can, you messaged me about everything I had for sale wanting to swap it for stuff so you make a profit.

Comment

why are u getting involved whats it got to do with you what i swap or sell

have a look in the mirror mate enough said

now grow up and go away please
                      carbon metal crest
                      penn 525 mag 2

Comment

why are u getting involved whats it got to do with you what i swap or sell

have a look in the mirror mate enough said

now grow up and go away please
                        That was one dick who didn't give me a chance to explain, your the same as a lot of others on here you abuse sites like this, nesa is a place to help and share knowlage not to make money out of the lads using it.

Comment

make money ?

who out to make money certainly not me, your taking the pi$$ pal you sell more gear than ebay i dont care
                          as its nowt to do with me, and your like plenty of others who stick there nose in were its not wanted.

listen mate your doing my head in why dont u just leave it alone simple your like a broken record give it a rest.

blah blah blah.
                          Last edited by primo-andy; 01-08-2014, 11:19 AM.
                          carbon metal crest
                          penn 525 mag 2

Comment

Yea I sell gear I don't like or need all mint at a loss to myself I am not on here for that reason I contribute to other posts when I can, not to wheel and deal. Your like a lot of other on here to comment on things that you know nowt about and think your opinions are facts. Best bit is you slate stiff rods then want to sap your rod for anything that is stiff, haha

Comment

ffs will u go away give it a rest your worse than a nagging women pal jesus its pathetic grow up your acting like a toddler arguing about nothing that has anything to do wit you.

ill sell or swap what i like and if u dont like it tuff.

now give it a rest for god sake
                              carbon metal crest
                              penn 525 mag 2

Comment

So lads , whats these metal crests like , seems alot of rods for sale at the moment like tip tornados , wr300's , etc , for around the same £ 150 price tag . Ive used a ss before , are these crests softer than a ss ??

Comment

Working...
                                X