Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundridge Stormbeach XXL & Diawa 7HT Turbo (x2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundridge Stormbeach XXL & Diawa 7HT Turbo (x2)

Sundridge Stormbeach XXL Waterproof suit - Bib and Brace and jacket, jacket comes with detachable hood, very very warm and never lets a drop of water in. cost £120 when new, worn less than ten times. Hardly gets used so selling it for £40 or would swap for a pair of xxxl greys apollo bottoms.

Diawa 7HT Turbo x 2

One in slightly better condition than the other.. the minter is on the right of the pics.. the one with a bit side rash and markings on the reel foot is on the left. Both Superb smooth capable casters for all long range beach / pier / river / estury work - always been looked after and lubed up with yellow rocket fuel and loaded with 14lb sakuma night crystal.

£150 for the pair
    or
    £90 for the minter, £70 for the one in very good condition.

Would consider a Gold Spool Diawa SL20SH SHV/SHAs in part ex for any of above.. or swap all of above for one of the latest model metal banded Centry Tip Tornados (not the LD)

Collection from Gateshead Area. PM me.
    My Weapons of Choice

RODS:
    Shimano Aspire 130 AX Surf , Shimano Aspire 140 AX Surf, Reelsport Responce ,Team Daiwa TDXS 130XM for the rough, Shakespear Ugly Stick Gold 7ft Spinning

REELS:
    Shimano Speedmaster CFS IV x3 , Abu 7500 C3CT Blue x 2, Abu 7500 CT Elite, Penn 970 mono mag for the rough, Shimano 4000 Exage for Spinning

pm sent mate

Comment

pm sent

Comment

suit sold to danny boy... reels still for sale!
        My Weapons of Choice

RODS:
        Shimano Aspire 130 AX Surf , Shimano Aspire 140 AX Surf, Reelsport Responce ,Team Daiwa TDXS 130XM for the rough, Shakespear Ugly Stick Gold 7ft Spinning

REELS:
        Shimano Speedmaster CFS IV x3 , Abu 7500 C3CT Blue x 2, Abu 7500 CT Elite, Penn 970 mono mag for the rough, Shimano 4000 Exage for Spinning

Comment

Would consider a Gold Spool Diawa SL20SH SHV/SHAs in part ex for any of above.. or swap all of above for one of the latest model metal banded Centry Tip Tornados (not the LD)

pm sent

Comment

everythign now sold! admin please remove!
            My Weapons of Choice

RODS:

REELS:

Comment

Working...
            X