brand new daiwa kenzaki super braid special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brand new daiwa kenzaki super braid special

As title i have a brand new kenzaki braid special the latest one from daiwa (orange and black) never seen water still has all tags on etc and bag its rated 12/20lb class lovely rod but im hooked onto interlines and its a unwanted prize First £80 takes it no öffers
    Last edited by kingcod deano; 31-08-2015, 08:15 AM. Reason: .
    Cod machine

Bump
    Cod machine

Comment

Bump
      Cod machine

Comment

Originally posted by kingcod deano View Post
        As title i have a brand new kenzaki braid special the latest one from daiwa (orange and black) never seen water still has all tags on etc and bag its rated 12/20lb class lovely rod but im hooked onto interlines and its a unwanted prize First £80 takes it no öffers
        sorry for replying and not wanting to buy...

but...have you actually got an interline boat road and if yes...what is your experience on the wrecks?! Which one would you reccommend?

Comment

Originally posted by Wasabi View Post
          sorry for replying and not wanting to buy...

but...have you actually got an interline boat road and if yes...what is your experience on the wrecks?! Which one would you reccommend?
          dreadfull typo and cannot edit

meant boat rod obviously

Comment

Yeah i have the diawa adv interline rod 20lb class rated this is a dream rod to fish with had cod to 24lb on it these interline rods really are something else handles the wrecks same as any other rod but when you hook a fish you get a total diffrent feeling than à ringed rod
            Cod machine

Comment

Working...
            X