Icon M-Sport Ultra Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icon M-Sport Ultra Power

As title for sale. Been rebuilt to highest standard with Kwags off Stan Parkin. Few marks off rod rest but overall in top condition. Loads of spiggot, Comes with bag. £120.

“I think I fish, in part, because it’s an anti-social, bohemian business that, when gone about properly, puts you forever outside the mainstream culture without actually landing you in an institution.”

Price ?

Originally posted by DaveH View Post
    As title for sale. Been rebuilt to highest standard with Kwags off Stan Parkin. Few marks off rod rest but overall in top condition. Loads of spiggot, Comes with bag. £120.

.DAVE your giving that rod away.cost around that much to get them rebuilt.ps,good look with sale.shouldent think it will take to long to sell.

Comment

Bump. No offers on this lads.
      “I think I fish, in part, because it’s an anti-social, bohemian business that, when gone about properly, puts you forever outside the mainstream culture without actually landing you in an institution.”

Comment

crazy bargin just as reg says giving the rod away
        Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

have to agree with reg and stan its a gift for some one these are cracking rods more so after stan has done the work
          consett warlord retired

Comment

I'l take it if you take paypal ?

Adam.D said he'd pick it up for me saturday

Comment

Sold pending collection.

Comment

Sold. Mods please close.

Comment

Working...
                X