FREE Undercounter FRIDGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE Undercounter FRIDGE

FREE TO ANYONE WHO CAN COLLECT. Collection only from High Spen, Rowlands Gill.

We've just replaced our "undercounter" fridge and freezer so the old ones are for the tip.

I thought someone might find a use for them for bait storage? ( Hey you could use them for whatever you like!) I haven't got the space and don't do enough fishing to justify fitting either or both in the garage and I haven't got a shed.

They both work okay still but the fridge seemed to be a bit up and down temperature wise the other week so we ordered up replacements, only to find its worked normally ever blxxdy since! anyway, both have broken door handles (been like that for years )

This is the fridge:

Both measure about:

32 & 3/4" high x 19 & 3/4" wide x 24" deep ( 83cm x 50cm x 61cm)

The freezer looks exactly the same outside but has three compartments with drop down doors

If you can collect either or both you're welcome to them for FREE.

I'd like them away asap please as they're in the garage at the moment and taking up precious space.

I'll leave them in the garage till after this coming weekend but after that they go outside and I'll arrange collection by the council, assuming a scrap lad doesn't grab them first.

If you want either or both just pm me and we'll see about collection.

I'm sorry but I can't deliver them as the cars not big enough.

Steve
    Last edited by Paddlesac; 17-01-2017, 05:42 PM.

where abouts are u m8
    CENTURY ELIMINATOR T1200 SGT
    Abu 6500 c3 ct mag
    abu 7000i ct mag

Comment

Originally posted by Bassfantastic View Post
      where abouts are u m8

Buxxer it! I thought I was doing so well there!

Sorry, I'm in High Spen, Rowlands Gill about 8 mile west of Gateshead

I'll edit the original!

Comment

toba post.

Originally posted by Paddlesac View Post
        FREE TO ANYONE WHO CAN COLLECT. Collection only from High Spen, Rowlands Gill.

We've just replaced our "undercounter" fridge and freezer so the old ones are for the tip.

I thought someone might find a use for them for bait storage? ( Hey you could use them for whatever you like!) I haven't got the space and don't do enough fishing to justify fitting either or both in the garage and I haven't got a shed.

They both work okay still but the fridge seemed to be a bit up and down temperature wise the other week so we ordered up replacements, only to find its worked normally ever blxxdy since! anyway, both have broken door handles (been like that for years )

This is the fridge:

Both measure about:

32 & 3/4" high x 19 & 3/4" wide x 24" deep ( 83cm x 50cm x 61cm)

The freezer looks exactly the same outside but has three compartments with drop down doors

If you can collect either or both you're welcome to them for FREE.

I'd like them away asap please as they're in the garage at the moment and taking up precious space.

I'll leave them in the garage till after this coming weekend but after that they go outside and I'll arrange collection by the council, assuming a scrap lad doesn't grab them first.

If you want either or both just pm me and we'll see about collection.

I'm sorry but I can't deliver them as the cars not big enough.

Steve
        .even i knew where you live {via thread} lol.ps,well done on your FREE gesture. good luck to any body after the items.

Comment

No interest?

As I say I'll keep them undercover till the weekend, then out they go for a week to see if the scrappy wants them and if not, the coonsil gadgies can tek them away.

Comment

Ive got a free tatty but fully working undercounter freezer sitting on my drive. Its in Co Durham but if anyone wants it its there until someone drives past and has it away.

Comment

Well no interest, so they're out and parked up alongside the garage for anyone who wants them.

I'll give them this week then arrange for the council to collect.

Comment

Working...
              X