Century black night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Century black night

as above, its rutherfords custom rod its based on a tip tornado sport with a different carbon so its alot lighter than a tiptornado sport and is 10% stiffer than a tip tornado sport, well it was when it came out 10-12 years ago. the blank is black (obviously) and is underwhipped green and black. the rod is in good condition but used, this rod is probably one of the best allrounders you could come across really light, thin, well ballanced and really smoth and has great bite detection, the rod is 13'6 and has a small crack in one of the eyes but doesnt fray the line. the rod is neither a floppy stick nor a poker just right for general fishing off piers beachers rivers (mixed ground).cant upload pictures 90quid collected in sunderland and i am not willing to go any lower.

bump

Comment

used this rod lovely all rounder nice tip for bite detection and a nice smooth stiff butt

Comment

aye mate your right there its a nice rod just need cash lol

Comment

Got ne pics al show me pal he was after a tip t so might be interested
          You Hurd the man tubs...get undressed !

Comment

PM sent

Comment

gone please close

Comment

Originally posted by scaley View Post
                gone please close
                Mange tu Aaron, you seem to be doin more deals than Del Boy at the moment mate. Hope your well young un pass my regards to Your Dad and John.
                When God made time he made loads of it.
                Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks

Comment

Working...
                X