sonik ska 14ft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sonik ska 14ft

sonik sk4 14ft with rod bag,excellent condition,£100.00,reason for sale,lost total interest in sea fishing,have a tripod £20.00,!!!!!!!!!,,,,,rod sold,still got rod stand,!!!!
    Last edited by stewvie; 16-01-2013, 07:45 AM. Reason: sold
    steve archer

What make tripod is it mate ?
    If its got t1ts or tyres, its gonna be trouble.

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem

Comment

pm sent
      “I think I fish, in part, because it’s an anti-social, bohemian business that, when gone about properly, puts you forever outside the mainstream culture without actually landing you in an institution.”

Comment

Mate ive pm u twice about the rod, are u gettin them? i can see u aint been on the site since 10/01 but i msge u 08/01 and 09/01.
        “I think I fish, in part, because it’s an anti-social, bohemian business that, when gone about properly, puts you forever outside the mainstream culture without actually landing you in an institution.”

Comment

Originally posted by DaveH View Post
          Mate ive pm u twice about the rod, are u gettin them? i can see u aint been on the site since 10/01 but i msge u 08/01 and 09/01.
          dave ive bought the rod
          cheers pop

Comment

No worries pop. stewvie has msge me now tellin me.

Comment

Working...
            X