Kompressor ss swap for eliminator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kompressor ss swap for eliminator

Wanting to swap my mint cond ss for an eliminator in same cond,just had a rebuild, gold whipping,alconite rings with grey inserts,diamite tip ring,century reel seat,and rod bag,immaculate

???

Comment

Originally posted by 09gmarsh2009 View Post
      Wanting to swap my mint cond ss for an eliminator in same cond,just had a rebuild, gold whipping,alconite rings with grey inserts,diamite tip ring,century reel seat,and rod bag,immaculate
      i cant under stand how you say a mint ss when its been rebuilt it could have had its guts kicked out of it , its a second hand rod been rebuilt 2 look new

Comment

in other words

ill buy it,but want it CHEAPISH,so i can sell it on.FOR SALE still looks new hardly used no mention of just being rebuilt AND YOUR in the money,going to watch this sale closely.ha ha ha ha ha.allen your like a grandads clock easy wound up. tight lines he he he he

Comment

Originally posted by regpude View Post
          ill buy it,but want it cheapish,so i can sell it on.for sale still looks new hardly used no mention of just being rebuilt and your in the money,going to watch this sale closely.ha ha ha ha ha.allen your like a grandads clock easy wound up. Tight lines He he he he
          wasnt me who wrote that,i would have bought it as well if had the cash

Comment

I got the rebuild because I did not like the whipping colour, I hate bnhg Fuji rings so got alconites on,also when I get a rod I tend to get a rebuild as I like to have my own colours etc.....if that's ok with you??

Comment

Why don't people just leave the lads for sale thread alone instead of being nobs !
              Regards Nicky.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Comment

Working...
              X