Quitting and Selling up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quitting and Selling up!

Just cant find the time no more, have not fished in a year so its all going. Some bargains here i hope cos its all gotta go!

RODS

Zziplex txl gt built by Stan Parkin to the usual high standard, also come with extra tip section off a Zziplex M427 SU again built by Stan in the same colours. 2 padded Zziplex rod bags. Few minor scratches off rod rest. This is basically 2 top end Zziplex rods, TXL in the summer and come winter swap tip section to the M427su and you have perfect rod for the rough stuff and the big winter cod shots! £350

CLOTHING

Army issue combat 95 Gore-tex jacket. medium. Great condition. £15
    Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Willing to post if buyer pays postage on items.
    Last edited by DaveH; 22-07-2018, 07:53 PM.
    “I think I fish, in part, because it’s an anti-social, bohemian business that, when gone about properly, puts you forever outside the mainstream culture without actually landing you in an institution.”

Any pics of the 7ht mate thanks

Comment

most of broke your HEART,writing this report.
      nearly done the same,possibly 40years ago.
      eod,i changed my mind.
      well pleased i did.
      GOOD LUCK, with your sale items.

Comment

PMd you bud, interested in mackerel rod, box, and boat rigs, cheers

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
        Last edited by rt6693; 24-06-2018, 08:41 AM.

Comment

replied mate
          “I think I fish, in part, because it’s an anti-social, bohemian business that, when gone about properly, puts you forever outside the mainstream culture without actually landing you in an institution.”

Comment

Zziplex back up for sale. Let down by buyer! 😠

Comment

List updated. If you can see it, i still have it and its still for sale!

Comment

Price drop on the last few things as I just want them sold.

Comment

Hi pal any pics of the rod

Comment

Originally posted by DaveH View Post
                    Just cant find the time no more, have not fished in a year so its all going. Some bargains here i hope cos its all gotta go!

RODS

Zziplex txl gt built by Stan Parkin to the usual high standard, also come with extra tip section off a Zziplex M427 SU again built by Stan in the same colours. 2 padded Zziplex rod bags. Few minor scratches off rod rest. This is basically 2 top end Zziplex rods, TXL in the summer and come winter swap tip section to the M427su and you have perfect rod for the rough stuff and the big winter cod shots! £350

CLOTHING

Army issue combat 95 Gore-tex jacket. medium. Great condition. £15
                    Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Willing to post if buyer pays postage on items.
                    DaveH don't do it....from one Dave to another! Did Exactly the same as you, sold my fave Century Lite (x2).....4 years ago and still pine for them! Just hate to see you do the same as me. I'm back into it now, mainly thanks to Stan Parkin for doing the biz on an old rod my Grandad bought me about 30 years ago, and a break from the sea fishing for a year or so.
                    "Lo, they do call to me; let me take my place among them, where the brave will live...forever". (And drink beer; also forever. And catch some fish).

PBs-
                    Shore- 4 lb Cod, 3 lb 4 oz Bass, Dogfish 4lb
                    Kayak- 5 lb 12 oz Ling, 2 lb 6 oz Mackerel, 6 lb Pollack
                    Boat- 9 lb 10 oz Ling, 7 lb Cod

Rods

1. An old rod brought back to life by fishfingers (possibly a Conoflex Cod 6)
                    2. Grey PZ Match MK1
                    3. Sonik SKS

Reels

Penn 525 Mag 2 (x2) & Abu 6500 c3/CT/C3 Mag Hi-Speed

Comment

Working...
                    X