fishing weights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fishing weights

anyone interested in buying fishing weights, i have over 300 moulds, just let me know regards allen

im after a small bomb mould mate

Comment

id take a 6oz bomb gripper mould if u have 1

Comment

Hi lads he not selling moulds he selling w88ts
        Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

bomb mould

haway then mate how smalls small. ive got a once and a half mould x2 bullet any good £10,tight lines .

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty91 View Post
            Hi lads he not selling moulds he selling w88ts
            just throught i would ask scotty m8 u never no he mite have 1
            for sale

Comment

Originally posted by anth123 View Post
              just throught i would ask scotty m8 u never no he mite have 1
              for sale
              He a really good mate ov mine mate but a dnt think he wood part with his moulds ;D
              Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

just my luck lol

Comment

Originally posted by anth123 View Post
                  just my luck lol
                  Lol werth a shot tho who knows ;P

Comment

Originally posted by regpude View Post
                    haway then mate how smalls small. ive got a once and a half mould x2 bullet any good £10,tight lines .
                    bit to heavy m8 only after 1 oz

Comment

About 10 posts last night consisting of "nice info" or "nice catch" and your 41st is this one. Not hard to work out why you joined NESA.

Scotty, you posted a while back asking someone to make sinkers for you with your lead, then all of a sudden you are selling sinkers of any variety. I pointed out you can't sell gear for other people and you assured me it was you selling them.

Do you really think we can't put 2 & 2 together.
                      Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithB View Post
                        About 10 posts last night consisting of "nice info" or "nice catch" and your 41st is this one. Not hard to work out why you joined NESA.

Scotty, you posted a while back asking someone to make sinkers for you with your lead, then all of a sudden you are selling sinkers of any variety. I pointed out you can't sell gear for other people and you assured me it was you selling them.

Do you really think we can't put 2 & 2 together.
                        Keith was my led my m8ts moulds to do my w8ts wich in my oppinyaing a can do what a lyk with my w8ts and he has joind Nesa as he thinks a good sight good crack ect not just to sell stuff but saying stuff lyk that mate ganna push poel away

Comment

Scotty Keith is spot on this site and selling page are for members who contribute on here on a regular basis before this post the most words your mate said was 5 all others are nice one lol not one catch report or helpfull post would you say that was contributing to the site as i know i wouldn't
                          Cod machine

Comment

Originally posted by kingcod deano View Post
                            Scotty Keith is spot on this site and selling page are for members who contribute on here on a regular basis before this post the most words your mate said was 5 all others are nice one lol not one catch report or helpfull post would you say that was contributing to the site as i know i wouldn't
                            Year aye no as he dnt fish much in winta but whoch his space he has his own boat ect yous will be begging him to tell u his marks lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty91 View Post
                              Year aye no as he dnt fish much in winta but whoch his space he has his own boat ect yous will be begging him to tell u his marks lol
                              Sounds canny but you see what i mean scotty you would be peeed off if you saw someone just sayin well done or nice one just so they can get gear for sale
                              Cod machine

Comment

Working...
                              X