Primo synchro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primo synchro

going to bite the bullet and spend some money on a new rod wanting a primo synchro get in touch soon
    Species 2013 : crabs, warts

finally decided what you want

Comment

Not really bill lol but from what I've heard / read these seem to be best all round for what I'm needing so going to buy 1 otherwise I keep going round in circles

Comment

Brilliant rods, very user friendly, a joy to fish with but capable of putting a bit a very long way if necessary. Love mine, only place it doesn't get used is on rough ground but for beaches and low piers it is almost the perfect rod
        CLIP IT AND WHACK IT

Comment

That's what I'd be using it for got a stiff rod for rocks and a quiver tip for river ect where only need a lob, so need inbetween. These still have Good bite detection Stewart?

Comment

what about a ttld will also do what you want ,and there is one for sale on there
            invictus maneo

Comment

Originally posted by moocher View Post
              what about a ttld will also do what you want ,and there is one for sale on there
              I've got both. Different rods, the Synchro is far more powerful but remains more refined than the TTLD. Better bite detection, better feel, much, much better casting (and unlike the TTLD you can blast 6oz plus big cod bait; the TTLD will cast 6oz but you need to treat it gently).

Don't get me wrong, TTLD is a very good rod, but comparing it to the Primo Synchro is like comparing a Ferrari to a Toyota MR2...
              CLIP IT AND WHACK IT

Comment

I was looking at a ttld or match originally as can pick em up bit cheaper but don't get a new rod very often unless it's a cheapy so thought May as well proper treat myself n get a primo

Comment

Come on some1 must need cash

Comment

Working...
                  X