microwave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• microwave

im after a old microwave to make a rod turner any one got one sunderland area before the one in the house gets stripped lol
    HANDLINE

Cookie you going to give rod building a try?.save yourself a lot of time and effort and just buy a pacbay one it also comes with a roller stand for about 60 odd quid.

Comment

Originally posted by endurothumpers View Post
      Cookie you going to give rod building a try?.save yourself a lot of time and effort and just buy a pacbay one it also comes with a roller stand for about 60 odd quid.
      Just see stan cookie it will be cheaper and save you a fortune in high build

Comment

yes mate going to give it a go.saves paying i was trying.to keep the price of gear as low as poss just incase im rubish theres one.ln.ebay £30 takes 2 aa battreys
        HANDLINE

Comment

Originally posted by cookie1992 View Post
          yes mate going to give it a go.saves paying i was trying.to keep the price of gear as low as poss just incase im rubish theres one.ln.ebay £30 takes 2 aa battreys
          Cod magnets takes 4 double aa's

Comment

I use motor from a disco mirror ball.can get on ebay or mapluns.think mine was only bout fiver!!!

Comment

Working...
            X