The art of fishing magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The art of fishing magazines

Has anyone got the art of fishing magazines from the 90's, i had the first binder full when I was a kid but swapped it for a Gat gun! Wouldn't mind looking through them again.
    Ron Thompson Axellerator 13’ - Penn Spinfisher 7500
    Daiwa Seahunter Z Spin 10’ - Penn Battle II 4000
    Savage Gear Bushwhacker 8’ - Shimano Ultegra 2500

FLOUNDER, SEA SCORPION, COLEY, MACKEREL, LAUNCE, WEEVER, SHORE ROCKLING, POLLOCK, BLENNY, DAB, WHITING, COD, 5B ROCKLING, PLAICE, DRAGONET, EELPOUT, COMMON EEL, THORNBACK RAY, BALLAN WRASSE, CORKWING WRASSE, TOPE, GREY GURNARD, DOGFISH, TADPOLE FISH, TURBOT, SMOOTHOUND, BASS

Last edited by Guest; 01-09-2014, 09:56 AM.

Comment

A gat gun?! Haha.... Not heard of one of them in ages!! Shot my brother with one as a kid and got a hiding off my dad haha
      "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
      PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Gats were rubbish. When I was in junior school one of my mates shot a frog with one and it hopped away.
        People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

Originally posted by fishingmark View Post
          Gats were rubbish. When I was in junior school one of my mates shot a frog with one and it hopped away.
          pmsl. yer gats were carp, I think you could get a new one for just over a quid.
          webley though, now your talking, high power killer

Comment

Black widow catapults... Now there was a thing of beauty!
            "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
            PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Working...
            X