Shakespeare Salt rod rest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shakespeare Salt rod rest

I'm after one of the above in good condition, I have seen one new for £35 but before I buy I'm looking if any cheaper.

Cheers

bump

Comment

Before you buy it, have a look at the new Leeda Icon. They also do one a bit like Goulds but this new one is more like a MTI & is far superior to the Salt. Billingham Tackle Box have them in about £45 I think. If I didn't have the MTI I would be buying one right off. Best alternative I have seen.

Comment

If your talking about the black leeda icon rod rest, I won one in the shields open and its a canny rest for the money. I think reelsport has them in for around £30-£35.
        “I think I fish, in part, because it’s an anti-social, bohemian business that, when gone about properly, puts you forever outside the mainstream culture without actually landing you in an institution.”

Comment

[QUOTE=DaveH;812619]If your talking about the black leeda icon rod rest, I won one in the shields open and its a canny rest for the money. I think reelsport has them in for around £30-£35.[/QUOTE

At that price I would guess its the Lightweight non telescopic leg one. My m8 got one by mistake thinking it was the one o told him about.

Comment

I bought the salt rod rest last season and sold it just found it was a faf on and bloody heavy and went back to ian golds 7ft match a lot slimmer and lighter

Comment

Working...
            X