Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 2 mk1 greys Apollo rod bags

Please close now sorted thanks to Ritchie
    Last edited by endurothumpers; 15-04-2015, 12:31 AM.

Originally posted by endurothumpers View Post
    As above looking for a pair of mk1 greys Apollo rod bags anyone got one or two lying around they'd like to sell please give me a pm thanks.
    is it 13 or 14' as am sure ahve a GREYS blue cotton bag in house, it yours if you want it , will check to see which one it fits

i live in south shields

Comment

Originally posted by waco View Post
      is it 13 or 14' as am sure ahve a GREYS blue cotton bag in house, it yours if you want it , will check to see which one it fits

i live in south shields
      Lol hi I've one of each I'm busy with but I thought the origional ones were grey if you or someone could clarify I'd really apreciate it.

Comment

The original rod bag was grey with different length compartments for the tip and the butt. Love my Apollo.

Comment

Originally posted by endurothumpers View Post
          Lol hi I've one of each I'm busy with but I thought the origional ones were grey if you or someone could clarify I'd really apreciate it.
          ok not even remember if its it the bag it come in or it off another greys rod, but this in good in good condition and you can still have it just have a pm next ime you come to shields

Comment

Originally posted by waco View Post
            ok not even remember if its it the bag it come in or it off another greys rod, but this in good in good condition and you can still have it just have a pm next ime you come to shields
            Much appreciated but it's the origional grey ones I'm hoping to get.

Comment

Hi Waco

High Waco i am looking for the same rod bag if its still going,i live in South Shields.
              Cheers Eddie.

Comment

Originally posted by mutus View Post
                High Waco i am looking for the same rod bag if its still going,i live in South Shields.
                Cheers Eddie.
                Hi mate you'll be better of sending him a pm as he might not look back into the thread.

Comment

Just have thanks mate hope you get sorted
                  cheers Eddie

Comment

Greys Apollo bags

Might have a pair in my garage if I can still find them
                    they are the original grey colour both were 14ft I think
                    weapons of mass destruction - Zziplex Zeteque TXL GT, Zziplex Dymic LT Bullet, Zziplex 6-10 Power Tip, Shimano Torium 20, Shimano Torium 14, Daiwa Millionaire Tournamant 7HT Mag

Comment

Originally posted by Richietherack View Post
                      Might have a pair in my garage if I can still find them
                      they are the original grey colour both were 14ft I think
                      Hi Ritchie many thanks if you could take a look is be interested in buying those from you.cheers mick

Comment

Working...
                      X