14' mk 1 apollo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14' mk 1 apollo

out fishing today and smashed the butt section of me 14' apollo, so wondering if any one got one for sale or got a mk 1 apollo, must be in good condition

how did that happen bob

sless

Comment

Originally posted by sless View Post
      how did that happen bob
      forgot to click free spool on slipped out of right hand followed through whilst holding rod in left and give edge of pier an almighty headache and hey , presto the but fractured, dont mind too much as only paid £80 4 years back and had exellent service from it and if pos a would like another so if you hear of one going, preferbly just the but would do but would consider a full rod if prce is right

Comment

waco
        give greys a ring
        have you got a cloth

Comment

Originally posted by tonybax View Post
          waco
          give greys a ring
          cheers have already done that they want a £100 just for the but section and its a bit steep for my pocket

Comment

Originally posted by waco View Post
            cheers have already done that they want a £100 just for the but section and its a bit steep for my pocket
            Century told me £100 for my ezee sport butt section, told them i would just use alluminium as it was a bit much, they replied with, no no don't we will make 1 for £45 & they did which is similar to the TTR. Good of them to do it for 45 but why say 100 to start with. Maybe Greys will drop their price.

Comment

Last edited by Guest; 01-09-2014, 07:07 AM.

Comment

mk 1 apollo

Originally posted by stewvie
                aye aye mate,i know someone who's got one,i'll ask him if he wants to sell it,how much will you pay,??,ring me on 07902965464 STEVE,bout 11am.
                p m sent

Comment

Working...
                X