Perspects 1/4 inch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perspects 1/4 inch

As above - my daughter's playhouse has a few windows that have felt the brunt of the nasty winds we had and after a few sheets of clear perspects (roughly 1/4 inch or a little less). Does anyone have any or know where I could get some as haven't a clue where to start. Cheers
    <i>Put back what you don't need.</i>

b&q sells it but there will be cheaper places.

Comment

Any builders merchants Darren? James Burrell, Travis Perkins, Jewsons, Wickes...I'm guessing Crosslings is a no though Tony?
      Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
      I AGREE

Comment

Try Bay Plastics
        Chris

Comment

i bought some from thompsons builders merchants 4x2 sheets, think they were a few quid each.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Wallsendo View Post
            Any builders merchants Darren? James Burrell, Travis Perkins, Jewsons, Wickes...I'm guessing Crosslings is a no though Tony?
            i dont work at crosslings mate its mr kela that works there. i work for jtd systems part of jt dove. i dont think any of our branches sell it

Comment

Thanks guys. Will give them a try
              <i>Put back what you don't need.</i>

Comment

I think Bay Plastics has been the best suggestion
                Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                I AGREE

Comment

What size are you actually wanting?
                  Chris

Comment

Working...
                  X