X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat bits required ASAP.

Auxiliary motor 3.3hp or 3.5hp longshaft 2 stroke
    Vhf dsc radio (fixed type)
    Aerial for above (eg Glomex 1 to 2 metre with adjustable bracket)
    Inshore flares (in date if possible)
    20/25 litre plastic fuel tank

Im after the above to bring my boat up to spec. I live in Chester le Street but Im willing to travel for the right gear and will be paying cash. No heavily used/abused items please. Tel or text to 07850-723675 or 0191-4108822. If I dont reply just leave your number and I will ring back.
    If its not broke, fix it until it is!

problem you will ahve with a seconf hand DSC VHF is that the MMSI number will likely be entered already for the boat it was previously used on. Back to a dealer or a manufacturer for a reset which will be 20 or 30 quid, so might be as well to buy a new one

gaelforcemarine are doing new icom dsc sets for 129, icom are about as good as they come short of buying Sailor, but plenty of places selling Cobra DSC radios for 70 to 80 quid brand new, storrars usually have new aerials for 25 quid upwards

Storrars probably the best bet for an inshore flare as shipping costs are getting deft on pyrotechnics
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Working...
    X