abu parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abu parts

just been given a abu 7000 and need couple a bit + bobs . main part I am after is the screw and bar and retaining plate
    shields area as not go transport
    also the large handle as this only got the small handle

If you get stuck m8 jim's reel shop will sort you out Jim's Reel Shop - The reel people!

Comment

Originally posted by broon shoe View Post
      If you get stuck m8 jim's reel shop will sort you out Jim's Reel Shop - The reel people!
      cheers mate , already checked ebay and a couple of other sites fro the parts I want and it gona cost a little fortune and to honest reel not really worth it as most parts new and it gonna cost bout £35 for handle and the screw so just asking and hoping

couple of years ago I had quite a abu parts lying about shed eventually and 1by 1 gave them all away

Comment

Originally posted by waco View Post
        cheers mate , already checked ebay and a couple of other sites fro the parts I want and it gona cost a little fortune and to honest reel not really worth it as most parts new and it gonna cost bout £35 for handle and the screw so just asking and hoping

couple of years ago I had quite a abu parts lying about shed eventually and 1by 1 gave them all away
        I I see or hear anything will let you know m8 there really decent reels

Comment

just been given a abu 7000 and need couple a bit + bobs . main part I am after is the screw and bar and retaining plate
          shields area as not go transport
          also the large handle as this only got the small handle
          Andy Rutherford
          When God made time he made loads of it.
          Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks

Comment

ive got 2 abu reels that are basically in bits, your welcome to have them if they're any good for you

Comment

reel parts

Originally posted by tonynufc View Post
              ive got 2 abu reels that are basically in bits, your welcome to have them if they're any good for you
              they would be if only you lived a bit closer how far do live from pedestrian tunnel as I crab over that 3 way but depend on mate for lift , so could pick them after crabbing one day

sorry for late reply but only online week days

Comment

Really nice offer that tony nice one m8

Comment

they would be if only you lived a bit closer how far do live from pedestrian tunnel as I crab over that 3 way but depend on mate for lift , so could pick them after crabbing one day

sorry for late reply but only online week days
                  do you live in s/shields? if you do i'll speak to one of the lads at work who lives in s/shields and i'll see if you can collect them from his if thats better for you?

Comment

do you live in s/shields? if you do i'll speak to one of the lads at work who lives in s/shields and i'll see if you can collect them from his if thats better for you?
                    cheers mate that's really good of you and much appreciated
                    and thanks again
                    sorry , yes s/shields and how much you want for them
                    Last edited by waco; 23-09-2015, 02:56 PM.

Comment

cheers mate that's really good of you and much appreciated
                      and thanks again
                      sorry , yes s/shields and how much you want for them
                      I'll speak to the lad at work today and if it's ok I'll give them to him tomorrow so you can collect them over the weekend. I don't want anything for them, they've sat in mine for years doing nowt and I seen this post and thought I might as well give them to someone who could use them.

Comment

I'll speak to the lad at work today and if it's ok I'll give them to him tomorrow so you can collect them over the weekend. I don't want anything for them, they've sat in mine for years doing nowt and I seen this post and thought I might as well give them to someone who could use them.
                        ok mate and again thanks a lot

Comment

The lad from work has got the parts for you, I'll pm his address to you, he'll be at work till 12 tomorrow so don't go then

Comment

The lad from work has got the parts for you, I'll pm his address to you, he'll be at work till 12 tomorrow so don't go then
                            many thanks tony, have seen the pm first and probs go about about 4--5pm the mora

Comment

Working...
                            X