boat comp update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boat comp update

looks like its going to be a bit scaled down this year, so if anyone can muster any enthusiasm.......

we need to find 5 more places to fill Mistress, and that will be it for charter boats. there'll only be 2 Charter boats this year. Mistress and Sarah JFK, the others have either dive parties for the day or are no longer available, which might be just as well as we've only been able to find 5 people that actually want to fish it

lost a few but gained a few private boats, so the numbers there should be about the same

Royal Quays will be providing trophies again, so many thanks to them

Anyone fancy a meeting one night next week at the Zetland to sort out the 'running order' for the day???

In the mean time if you can find 5 more bodies to fill the boat that'd be champion. The way its been fishing so far this season, it could be a good one. And anything anyone can scrounge for the prize table would be good as well
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

mark can you tell me where from and when , i think myself and my mate would fish it .

Comment

mon 28th, from the royal quays north shields, 8.30am out 4.30 back, points competition cash prized for most points, 2nd most and heaviest single fish..

you thinking of in your own boat or a charter??
      ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
      Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mark View Post
        mon 28th, from the royal quays north shields, 8.30am out 4.30 back, points competition cash prized for most points, 2nd most and heaviest single fish..

you thinking of in your own boat or a charter??
        i was thinking of charter but i cant fish it now im needed elswhere
        regards

Comment

Could you put me down for a space on the mistress if ther is any space left.

it will be the first time i fish ifrom a boat in this country. what gear will i need to bring along

cheers

Comment

Mark.
            Put me down for a place on the mistress. I may be able to get a few drinking mates along as well.

You have a pm.

Cheers
            Dave
            Save our Sharks Member
            SACN NE Regional Co-Ordinator
            NSFC RSA representative

Comment

m b all different rigs m8 as it is a spicies comp . so flatty rigs, jiggers , hockie rigs , try any thing , i never get anywhere but i try . one day it will happen . best of skill to all taking part .

Comment

Working...
              X