TONYS FISH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TONYS FISH

I\'ve been asked by Dave (Mason) to re-post these pix he took on the day of the alleged \"pirking\" incident and that he\'ll give a full & honest account of the events.

OK, Dave......I\'ve posted the pix.........I\'m bracing myself !(what have I left myself in for???.....lol....lol)

[Edited on 23/3/2004 by TC]

Alright Tony , you\'ve suffered enough :P . These are pics of us lot out last year , Tony had a pollack of about 7/8lb on a whole squid followed by a double figure cod ( Weighed minus the mythical pirk ) , these were followed by some nice ling also . Best year we have had so far ( not for me like ) and Richy and Ell had some gooduns as well .

Mr Cutter has the victim of a smear campaign ( Don\'t know who started it like ah-hem ) and is a upstanding citizen of the highest order . I don\'t know what we will do now Tony , who can we frame next .

Just remember the NESA moto - never let the truth get in the way of a good story Plenty more fish to come mate , get yer tackle ready .

Comment

A Pollack of about 78lb Dave
      Richy and Ell had some gooduns as well
      Dear posters, the man is obviously 3 sheets short of a mainsail

P.s notice the lack of a ruler in shot to allow perception of scale. Tony C is actually 78cm tall.

[Edited on 23/3/2004 by Ell]

Comment

couldn\'t resist

Canny fish tho but. First time I\'ve seen them piccies
        ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
        Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

lmfao - mark
          give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

Ell ,
            7 / 8 = 7 or 8????? ,

It\'s a pity you never landed that one off you know where , would of been the biggest of the year

Comment

mark , you sod I\'m trying to placate the bloke

Comment

So dave you\'re now claiming it to be either 718lbs or between 7 and 8 hundred pounds.

Comment

Lol...Lol...Lol.......

Thanks, Dave for (attempting) to clear my name of the previously totally ufounded accusation.....(where DID it come from in the 1st place, I wonder.....lol).

Mark...just 1 word for you, m8....... *Edit: sensored by Admin* lol

Ell.....just to clear up the confusion......Pollack = 6lb, Cod 10lb 4oz
                  I remember the sizes exactly as they\'re the best I\'ve had. Also, I\'ll have you know that I\'m actually 80cm tall (well, in thick socks anyway)

Dave....you\'re right about last Summers boat trips - best fishin\' I\'ve ever had.

[Edited on 23/3/2004 by TC]

Comment

methinks that you might end up with the last laugh on this one tony. there\'s a long summer with lots of fish ahead.

It would be a fitting close to the matter to see you land a 20lber (pirk or nee pirk)
                    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
                    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Cracking fish (and pics) Tony mate jealous as hell as my best is only eight and a quarter pound from the shore and boat (identical). Those that can compete with yours can say something. I personally can not. Yet.
                      Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Lol, Mark....
                        \"It would be a fitting close to the matter to see you land a 20lber \"

Aye, in me dreams

Jim......beginners luck, m8......honest

Comment

Tony,
                          I`ve read this thread a few times now (just in case I made a mistake) but to my knowledge you still dont point out which ones were weighed without pirks ........ so can we assume that all your fish are inclusive of pirk weight (if we know , then this will make it easier for weigh-ins so long as you register what pirk weight your using before the event) ..
                          ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                          . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                          ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Ah John Wilsons twin by the looks of it .Rex Hunt eat ya heart out.
                            http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j273/nerhs/p.jpg

Comment

I would like to draw the attention of the Honorable member for Cramligton to the opening remarks made by the Honorable member for Nottingham in which it was stated:
                              \"........Weighed minus the mythical pirk.\"

This indeed, makes it quite clear that no WMD (Weights & Measure Deceptions) were used.

Comment

Working...
                              X