Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Jester's guide to earning brownie points.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by endeavor16 View Post
    Fishing much better for the health, think of all those xmas lunch cals youll need to get rid of LOL.
    I'll pop down the marina at the weekend for a catch up Allan..

Comment

Looking forward to it mate

Comment

Originally posted by endeavor16 View Post
        Looking forward to it mate
        OK mate...see you then...

Comment

Canny galley

Comment

Is that a fishing rod cupboard above the door Chris? looks the right shape
            I must be accruing some serious brownie points since we moved house , I've never stopped since July , the boat is set to get some serious hammer next year though

Comment

Originally posted by oldessox View Post
              Is that a fishing rod cupboard above the door Chris? looks the right shape
              I must be accruing some serious brownie points since we moved house , I've never stopped since July , the boat is set to get some serious hammer next year though
              Could be Ray, if it wasnt for the electic metre being in it ....but i might just keep my reels in there now you've mentioned it.. Would have looked daft, a little box to the left of the door, so i evened it out and got more storage which is always needed in a bungalow....

If you get all the jobs done during the winter nights, next year will be fishing all the way..unless your missus comes up with more jobs.....i just spotted a M/F 580 on Ebay tonight, temptation is a terrible thing...

Comment

Buy it......

Buy it.......

Comment

Best not put carbon rods in with the electric Chris

We bought a bungalow in June , the boss said we would live in it for a year before doing any work on it , by July two bedrooms and the bathroom were gutted she now swears she said we would do all the work in the first year , we're living in a building site here , I'm not too bothered though , I love the place , I'm told it's to be my final home and once it's finished I'm retired
                  All I'll need then is two new knees, my shoulders repaired , my back and neck fixed, my elbows greased , some new metatarsils , laser eye surgery and a hearing aid and I'm off fishing
                  Last edited by oldessox; 10-12-2013, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by easyfish1 View Post
                    Buy it......

Buy it.......
                    Wot he said

Comment

I've got to laugh Ray, thats like i'm reading my own diary....aches and pains as well... its been 2 years for me though, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, thank god the living room is ok.....but i'm sure she'll find something wrong with it.....

Buy it.....i wish.... Rob might buy it for me....he's buckled....

Comment

Working...
                      X