X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bert gray's cod killing daylights part 3 close up - YouTube
    Cheers Bert

Comment

Bert that's amazingly clever, you should start a production line it's so fast

I also found this website although all of the bits are bought so will cost more than previous examples

Last edited by Safetyman; 23-12-2013, 07:54 PM.
      A bad day's fishing is better than a good day at work

Comment

It gets addictive

Cheers, Keith.

Comment

They have got makeral written all over them !
          Cheers Bert

Comment

No doubt these examples are amazing and I bet it feels great when you catch on homemade rigs, but I keep thinking, they are 75p per string of four on Ebay!
            2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

And they do work well ! At least If a knot fails you cant put the blame on anyone else ! 100% quality If you make your own with good line good hooks and good knots !
              Cheers Bert

Comment

Originally posted by Tadpoleman View Post
                They have got makeral written all over them !
                Yep! So you can guess who they are for ha ha!!!
                Last edited by KeithB; 26-12-2013, 08:44 AM.
                Cheers, Keith.

Comment

You have to have a little pride and confidence in your terminal tackle ! Results speak for themselves !
                  Cheers Bert

Comment

It's a great feeling catching fish on stuff you've made or designed yourself
                    Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                    I AGREE

Comment

made some rigs today , just like 2 hook flapper but with longer traces ...6.0 aberdeens...hope they will do .
                      Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
                      Kompressor SS /slosh30
                      tt sport /525 mag

Comment

Everyone to there own ! its 100lb mono and 10/0 O'Shaughnessy extras(sometimes 2) for the big stuff ,them big ling can make 60lb line snap like thread esp. when they shake from side to side in a sawing motion !Why chance the loss of a fish of a lifetime, I have been there a few times and the thicker your line when targeting "THE BIGGUN " the better !!!
                        You can still catch little ones like this so the rest of my crew should take note
                        Pirks are a must and will catch more fish ! shads arnt my favourite but are a canny back up
                        Nice big fresh baits every drift will increase your chances of a decent specimen
                        Cheers Bert

Comment

Working...
                        X