No announcement yet.

New Boat Name...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the light normally go in the middle of them thingys?

Sean
    The beautifull South

Comment

Originally posted by big_sean View Post
      Does the light normally go in the middle of them thingys?

Sean
      Not on my boat....

The ariel looks better in the middle...

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
        Cheers Norm

The radar arch turned up as well, it was posted yesterday from Pacer Marine, fast delivery...
        Well i just had to start adding the bits to it...

I wouldn't bother fitting it to the boat it would make a good magazine rack
        Its All Looking Good
        Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

Comment

Originally posted by big sid View Post
          I wouldn't bother fitting it to the boat it would make a good magazine rack
          Its All Looking Good
          LOL i've already been told to get it out the living room, but i think it looks good there...

Comment

If I had a boat, the naming convention would be my biggest headache as I'm quite a superstitious type

Sticking with the old name is good karma

I'd still crack a drink to her though and maybe a toast to the sea gods wouldn't go a miss *touch wood*
            Last edited by The Great Wallsendo; 03-01-2014, 09:38 PM.
            Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
            I AGREE

Comment

I spilled some tea on the deck today Tony, will that do..

I'll have a word with Neptune tmoro, just to make sure everything is ok....just hope nobody comes in while i'm talking to myself..

Comment

Surely you dont use the Granddaughter as a door stop Chris ,youll be getting wrong mate.

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
                  No thats Polly the door stop, but with a grand daughter it rarely gets used as one...
                  Is it one of those optical illusions I see on YouTube , or is Polly missing her head ?

Boat is looking good

Comment

Originally posted by oldessox View Post
                    Is it one of those optical illusions I see on YouTube , or is Polly missing her head ?

Boat is looking good
                    Ray, she had glasses, ribbon, belt etc....but is gradually getting dismantled by the grand kid Its a goose, or should be...

Tried the arch on today, then took it back off as the boat wont fit in the garage with it on....the wiring is temporary until they are run into the cuddy..

Comment

It's looking good chris. Nice to have you back pal, looking forward to all those reports again.

Comment

Cheers Mark....

Comment

Looking mint mate i might be wrong mate but think the aerial and gps mushroom have be a canny distance apart or they interfere with each other thats why most boats have em each side of arch i could be wrong like
                          Cod machine

Comment

I'll find out Deano ...not often i have the radio on anyway.....but you know that already...

Comment

Unless it plays music lol i just thought when i seen arch when i fitted my lowrance im sure it said keep a certain distance from aerial to avoid frequency break up etc
                              Cod machine

Comment

Originally posted by kingcod deano View Post
                                Unless it plays music lol i just thought when i seen arch when i fitted my lowrance im sure it said keep a certain distance from aerial to avoid frequency break up etc
                                Just been reading up on it and it seems like some units are affected and some not, i think its down to the shieding on the cable so i'll try it out when the plotter arrives...

Comment

Working...
                                X