No announcement yet.

Waste of Time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the stinking rat ,never mind jester it could of been worse if you werent so clued up and noticed it you may have bought it and it was a ****ter,,so if you think of it that way it cheers you up,i drove to liverpool once for a pair of b reeding 4 year old birds hawks [7 hundred] the rings were defra but no years on them ,when i went to pick them up to put in box i said to my pal and the owner the bodies on these feel like old birds very soft ect ,he assured me the birds were 4 year old cos the lad near him had told him ect,i said no way i want them they are not youngbirds and i told him ring defra and tell them the numbers and theyl tell you how old they are ,he did next day and one was 15 year old the other was 18 year old he rang and told me later next day,i was ****ed off when we were driving home cos waste of fuel money time ect,then i started to think it couldof been worse and if id bought them if i didnt know my onions like the lad who been duped,that made me feel better,atb mate plum
    did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

A think a would of knocked him out

Comment

Proper gutted for you mate don't know why people cant be more honnest with listings he should of atleast gave u 20 notes towards your fuel for wasted journey
        Cod machine

Comment

The advert has been removed now

I've travelled to Essex and Shrewsbury for boats in the past and they were as described, and Kendal for an aux engine which was a good one, but like Plum says, its not worth doing if you dont know about your item. The best place in my mind is to buy on forums, the lads on here describe it the way it is..wherether its boats or rods and reels....

I'm thinking of buying new now, it's £800 for a new one, delivered to the door, and no hassle....

Comment

There was a brand spanker on ebay for less than 8 mate i think
            Cod machine

Comment

Originally posted by kingcod deano View Post
              There was a brand spanker on ebay for less than 8 mate i think
              Aye Deano, There was one for £795 i think, i'm waiting for a call from a company tmoro for a total cost inc p+p...Storrar want £850, so i might just get one from there if there's not much diffrence....just been down the marina, its shocking this weather...

Comment

Some awesome fish coming in on the shore aswell mate and i just picked up 10kilo of cart and 20 Eddie peelers just need some calm weather mate i took the ss in its gettin oven baked again for nowt lol hopefully u get sorted with an aux try and catch Alan mc he might know where there is one cheaper
                Cod machine

Comment

I got on a train to Edinburgh to buy a freelander..... Immaculate he said..... Apart from his telling me it had done 100k more than the Speedo said and the bottom end sounding like it was a stranger to oil.
                  Bloody jocks. Almost makes me ashamed to be one.
                  "If you can read this, you're too close"

Comment

william wallace

Comment

Originally posted by kingcod deano View Post
                      Some awesome fish coming in on the shore aswell mate and i just picked up 10kilo of cart and 20 Eddie peelers just need some calm weather mate i took the ss in its gettin oven baked again for nowt lol hopefully u get sorted with an aux try and catch Alan mc he might know where there is one cheaper
                      Forget all that mate, its orange peel you need...
                      I'll ask him if i see him Deano....

Comment

Working...
                      X