No announcement yet.

Friendly comp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds a whole load of fun .... And a good chance to meet others ... As a none boat owner I wondered if this would be open to charter boats ? As this is currently the only way I can get out.... I'm sure lots of folk would like to be involved.......

Comment

Cheers pal. That's the whole idea, just a bit of fun and a good bit banter with the lads.

Comment

Sounds good to me Mark. If it's just a bit of light fun, then keep it dead simple.
        If it's all done on trust, probably best to go with a heaviest fish comp asking over the radio if anyone has one much bigger, so weather to put it back or not if you don't want to keep many. Might work. Good time could be June.
        P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Sounds like a plan lads , if I'm bck and about for the event I will bring the rib out defo

Comment

It sounds good Mark; count me in and any of my usual crew if they are interested, if not I’ll offer the space closer to the time of the comp. I agree with Richy that a HSF comp makes sense and will be easier to run.

What times and date do you have in mind, not too early I hope. The late May bank holiday could be a good date or a weekend when Neptune lets the Seaham lads out of their tidal marina to join in.

Comment

Originally posted by canman View Post
              Sounds good to me Mark. If it's just a bit of light fun, then keep it dead simple.
              If it's all done on trust, probably best to go with a heaviest fish comp asking over the radio if anyone has one much bigger, so weather to put it back or not if you don't want to keep many. Might work. Good time could be June.
              Cheers Arthur, think your right pal. Prob will go with heaviest fish.

Comment

Working...
              X