No announcement yet.

For our Polish friends out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Christ sake the lad is only trying to drum up a bit of business for when the season starts not start WW3, also who do you think put our forces uniforms on in WW2 and where blowing out of the sky helping save this country from the Nazi's l bet nobody slagged them off then, as an ex soldier l for 1 would shake there hand and say thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by crabpot View Post
      For Christ sake the lad is only trying to drum up a bit of business for when the season starts not start WW3, also who do you think put our forces uniforms on in WW2 and where blowing out of the sky helping save this country from the Nazi's l bet nobody slagged them off then, as an ex soldier l for 1 would shake there hand and say thanks for your help
      Great point mate! How quickly they forget!
      2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Originally posted by crabpot View Post
        Not attacking any of the lads who fought for us,my grandad did aswell he was part of the evacuation of Normandy I know he lost alot of his mates that day.what happens if the worst scenario happens when out on boat does the skipper know fluent Polish to explain what's going on? Have we got some fluent speaking r.l.n.i. rescuers? Its normal someone wants to drum up more business but surely could there be some sort of h&s issue???? Please dont take any comment as a scathing attack im only voicing a few things that I don't think were mentioned if they have then I missed them lol ;-);-);-)

Comment

Originally posted by Davey1970 View Post
          kayos m8, go to your local job center, tel them your british , left school and worked all your life, paid your tax and stamp.
          tell them you have carpal tunnel syndrome, vibration white finger, massive nerve damage and bowel cancer.
          see how long it take's you 2 get sorted, when all the foreigner's around you are getting hand out's left right and centre.
          yep you're right about that, people are dying and still waiting to get sorted, it's a disgrace.

Comment

Its the goverment system not the polish etc sort the system before u complain

Comment

Originally posted by Winton View Post
              Its the goverment system not the polish etc sort the system before u complain
              yeah it's the system and simply agreeing with his post because thats what is happening, never mentioned anything about the polish.

Comment

Kindly explain how the system favours foreigners over Brits? It doesn't. All get treated like pooh in job centres. I had to get my MP involved because I refused to be treated like that when I was unemployed. To assume Europeans somehow get better treatment or more benefits is complete nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by kayos View Post
                  Kindly explain how the system favours foreigners over Brits? It doesn't. All get treated like pooh in job centres. I had to get my MP involved because I refused to be treated like that when I was unemployed. To assume Europeans somehow get better treatment or more benefits is complete nonsense.
                  on about two different things kayos, i've never mentioned anything about foreigners or polish people, i was agreeing with the post of how long it takes to get sorted if you've got health problems through the present system, atos has alot to answer for, people have died that they've said are fit for work man.

Comment

Originally posted by on the mark View Post
                    on about two different things kayos, i've never mentioned anything about foreigners or polish people, i was agreeing with the post of how long it takes to get sorted if you've got health problems through the present system, atos has alot to answer for, people have died that they've said are fit for work man.
                    Fair enough mate I presumed you were also agreeing to the part of the post that said "when all the foreigner's around you are getting hand out's left right and centre." Apologies for that. The system stinks and it stinks for all.
                    Last edited by kayos; 13-02-2014, 11:42 PM.

Comment

uk

what about we being a small island we are full. free movement of people in the eu who made that 1 up most british dont share houses costs etc like our eu friends all it dose is push up rents prices then theres a million plus illegal immigrants all needing a home and useing the local services what will happen when the bigger eu countrys like turkey are allowed here ps dont for get the rest of the world trying to get in

Comment

I think its great that they come here get what they want and stuff our own, All made possible by your favourite government the Labour party

Good Blair and Brown

Sean
                        The beautifull South

Comment

Working...
                        X