Tackle shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tackle shops

Does anyone know if there are any tackle shops open yet ? Most stuff you can get online but I was thinking of sinkers. Bait too maybe

I did a bit of phoning around this morning and some of the tackle shops are offering a click and collect service for heavy stuff such as weights. Some have bait, but best to order in advance.

I've booked a few days off work next week and will see how it goes. My lad took the boat out first thing this morning and I'm getting a running commentary on how good it is. Fish a drop at the moment, best to 4.75lb. Small metal jig is doing the trick. Should get some photos to share when he gets back tonight.

Comment

where are you situated mate and what weights are you after
      KEEP AHAD LADS IF THINGS DONT CHANGE THEY WILL STAY THE SAME

Comment

I'm in Consett, and the boat's in Amble. I'm after 8/10/12 oz leads. What you got in mind?

Comment

In case anyone is in the same situation I was, Billy's in North Shields is open in the mornings from 9 am. You can click and collect, or you can turn up when 1 person at a time is allowed into the shop. Cash only though.

I got all the heavy sinkers I needed, as well as items such as jig heads, savage eels and a bulky landing net. Billy thinks he will be able to open fully on 15 June.

Comment

a d TACKLE IN WALLSEND, and now fishing republic in sunderland and possiblt frasers gates head worh a call
            AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Working...
            X