No announcement yet.

What Antifoul?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had a look at these, interesting reading Mark...

I take it you need a constant 240v supply, unless at sea that is...

Comment

Originally posted by Daysofspeed View Post
      Do none of you fellas know anyone who works at International Paints? I'm sure you could get some at huge discount through them if you had a contact.
      don't think the shop is in use anymore and even then the micron stuff had to be brought up from manchester.

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
        Just had a look at these, interesting reading Mark...

I take it you need a constant 240v supply, unless at sea that is...
        12v or 240.

but yeah, you'd have to plug in to the shore power unless you had a solar panel
        ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
        Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mark View Post
          just doing some work for the distributor of the sonihull untrasonic antifouling systems

not cheap at £795 for up to a 32' foot boat but remarkable results. effectively, fit one and thats it. never antifoul again

as a test the dubai coastguard left 2 identical vessels berthed next to each other unmoved for a couple of months. One with one without. the one with was shiny gelcoat still, the one without was a mass of growth
          Well to do my 5.85 mt boat its going to cost about 4 to 5 hundred so it does make mw wonder if this would be the way forward and at what cost ?

Sean
          The beautifull South

Comment

Originally posted by big_sean View Post
            Well to do my 5.85 mt boat its going to cost about 4 to 5 hundred so it does make mw wonder if this would be the way forward and at what cost ?

Sean
            the small unit is good for a 10metre boat. I'll dig out there specs/pdf files and the like

theoretically, once fitted thats it for ever, unless the transducer in em packs in or something I suppose
            ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
            Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Working...
            X