• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eleda

A few pictures of my new baby ,

She has a 115 Yamaha

She goes well

and is so easy to drive even the boss can manage (as long as we are at least a mile off shore )

Ray

Comment

• can she find reverse?

cracking boat...and well done with the pics....

Comment

• She's a beauty Ray , i like the triple sliding doors and the one piece windscreen, nice touches ( Nothing to do with me being a glazier )
        Have you got any pics of the interior....now that you're an expert at pic posting...

Comment

• I'll take some next time I'm up , these were just pics that were on my phone , I've got a waterproof video camera on the boat with some pics on from last time out and some video of dolphins , but getting a video edited and put on here will be a miracle for me , heres one of the gaffer driving (at least one nautical mile away from the nearest obstacle )

Ray

Comment

• Looks like she's concentrating on the plotter Ray, maybe putting you over a wreck..

Comment

• shes very nice ray,and the boat looks fine as well,im sure the three of you will have some happy times
              AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

• What a beauty, loads of room, so clean, seams a shame to dirty it up with fish
                P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

• She's a beauty, is she a Quicksilver. Love the walk around the front.
                  P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

• Merry Fisher 645, its written on the side of the boat Arthur,

Comment

• Fantastic boat, I wonder if I can get one of those out of my Euro lottery win !!!

Comment

• Melanie-Joy.

just put her in the water last sunday,"Melanie-Joy" a seahog,seaprince.

Comment

• nice boat parrot, where is it kept ?

Comment

• looks the biz mate enjoy
                            AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

• its in at sunderland marina.

Comment

• Nice boat Parrot , I'm in the marina as well, i'll keep an eye for you, think i recognise the boat, where did you get it from

Comment

Working...
                                X