Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice boat Chris ....have you handled a boat before, have all the safety gear etc....

Comment

• Hi Chris, welcome to nesa , and Amble , ask away mate, it's the quickest way to catching fish

Comment

• Originally posted by The Jester View Post
        Nice boat Chris ....have you handled a boat before, have all the safety gear etc....
        Hi Jester yea I'm ex royal engineers so we done a lot of waterman ship as for all the safety gear yea I'm petty much sorted I have took her out once just round coquet island and she runs pretty sweet

Comment

• Originally posted by oldessox View Post
          Hi Chris, welcome to nesa , and Amble , ask away mate, it's the quickest way to catching fish
          Hello mate can you recommend any fishing spots I have heard there well kept secrets but if you don't ask you don't get, where do you have to pay to launch from amble? Are you restricted much by the tide, my draft won't be big but not sure how low it goes in the river
          Cheers

Comment

• Thats good Chris, we would want you to be safe first before the fishing kicks in
            The lad to ask about Amble is Ray (Oldessox) he catches all the fish up that way and has the poshest boat up there

Good luck mate and dont forget to enter the Heaviest Fish fun comp for this year...

Comment

• I've opened a thread in the boat fishing section, see if we can get you some info , I'm afraid you've been promoted from Chrisb though

Comment

• Nice looking boat Chris, will watch out for you out there. Good luck for the season mate.
                P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

• This is wor first little boat mister Watson launching from cullercoats, named after wor late pal. Click image for larger version

Name:	wor boat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	1521869

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain marky mark View Post
                    This is wor first little boat mister Watson launching from cullercoats, named after wor late pal. [ATTACH]6885[/ATTACH]
                    Lovlie littel boats tham ;D nice one mate
                    Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

• Nice boat Mark and a nice touch naming it after your late pal...

Good luck mate...

Comment

• Cheers lads, we weren't sure if it would handle ok with it being a smaller boat, but seems to handle well. supposed you have to start somewhere, hope it fetches us luck.

Comment

• I think I drive past your boat most mornings after dropping the kids off at greenfields. My boat is in Royal quays but if you want any info or help just ask,

Graham.

Comment

• Cheers graham, aye it was at mine while we were doing a bit of work on it. I don't think it's a bad little boat, just thought we would not spend to much on the first one. You will have to have a bit crack if you see me one of mine still goes to greenfields and I do the grounds maintenance at the school.

Comment

• This is my boat which is a Orkney 590TT

Brian
                              Attached Files
                              A bad day's fishing is better than a good day at work

Comment

• Originally posted by Safetyman View Post
                                This is my boat which is a Orkney 590TT

Brian
                                I see you got a picture of my new cover brian

Comment

Working...
                                X