Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the same boat Kieth, took a lot longer than i was hoping it would take, just not had the time due to work and been busy in the house.
    All the fibre glass work was done in a few months, but as you can see in the pictures i have fitted some very nice toys ( no surprise there ).
    The engine and outdrive are working fine, couple of small adjustments and she's going in the water this week.

Comment

Did you have her in the self storage place on the coast road? the amount of times I've nearly crashed driving home from work looking at that boat instead of the road ahead
      Cheers, Keith.

Comment

She's been at royal quays in the boat yard...the boat your talking about is an absolute belter, saw her the day she arrived and was craned off the low loader, we would all sell our souls for that type of boat.

Comment

cracking boat you have got there looks expensive think i would be frightened to drive a boat like that stunning
          Cod machine

Comment

Baccaruda, Sunderland Marina.

Here's some of the Merry Fisher 635,

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
              Here's some of the Merry Fisher 635,

nice boat there mate - bet the winter seems so long with that sitting there.
              give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

Been out 4 times in Nov - Dec, roll on the spring

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
                  Been out 4 times in Nov - Dec, roll on the spring
                  thats 4 times more than me - nice one.
                  give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

this is mine . its geting renamed stacy c .

not as flash as the rest of yours but dam its a stable boat

Comment

• we all start somewhere mate, my first boat was a wreck, yours is clean, i wonder how long it is before you are posting a pic of another boat, once you get the bug you are always looking to improve.
                      Good luck with it

Comment

• its my second boat mate . i do want a biger faster one but funds hold me back

Comment

• King lings Merry Fisher 580

Comment

• She looks smart Ian , amazing what a difference lager and water makes..

Comment

• what makes a project worth while

alright ian boats looking well i had a look at your 501 last year, bought myself a project last august not a patch on yours it was a long trek but she went in the water in jan many a day i had head in hands wondering what i had done but when im sitting on the boat in the marina kettle on having a chat with the lads thats what its all about
                              Attached Files

Comment

• a few more pics

a few mor pics
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X