Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Great Wallsendo View Post
    Richy, are you trying to call everyone's bluff and hope peeps listen to your doom and gloom forecasts...thus leaving the wrecks and North Sea to On A Roll and its crew??

Forecast westerly for Sat, dying off perfectly for those who fish 9-5 with a liberal smattering of sunshine!!
    Where We Fish No One Else (Private Boats) DARES To Venture.
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Wallsendo View Post
      Richy, are you trying to call everyone's bluff and hope peeps listen to your doom and gloom forecasts...thus leaving the wrecks and North Sea to On A Roll and its crew??

Forecast westerly for Sat, dying off perfectly for those who fish 9-5 with a liberal smattering of sunshine!!
      I wish that was the case, all days fishable but not great for the off shore wrecks..Fridays defo no go for me but hoping to do Sat and Sunday maybe a wet one but fishable also...late calls made as always

not wet aline from our coast in 21 days so its time to do some damage to the fish stocks
      ................__................................ .............................
      ____[ ~ \_____
      [__On-A-Roll__/
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      P.B
      SKATE 204lb
      COD 51lb
      LING 32lb
      TOPE 40lb
      CONGER 25lb
      HADDOCK 10lb
      HALIBUT 37lb
      COALIE 16lb
      BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Originally posted by northeast1 View Post
        Sods law for me, had a week of strong winds in Norway, first weekend i can fish back home and Friday called off with gusts upto 35mph sw and sat n sun both look iffy wind wise.

Time will tell, late calls as always

errrrm Rich, I think you have your weather set for tynemouth, Russia maybe just a little finger slip so easily sorted
        Its gonna be a brilliant fishing weekend off the tyne !

norm
        ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
        . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
        ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Flat sea but strong winds Friday, i called it off based on drift speed as dont wish to fish rough ground.

Sat forecast gusts to 18mph from the nw but could change, sunday chance of heavy rain and gusts to 20mph.. all could change but i now get my weather from the new weather bouy they palced 6 miles off Blyth..the sea will be flat thats for sure just drift speed...i was wanting to go to the Farne deeps this weekend but that looks a step too far.

Lots of fish being caught mid week i am told

Fri
          Jul 0100 16 °C SSW 11 mph Very Good
          0400 16 °C SSW 12 mph 22 mph Good
          0700 16 °C SSW 13 mph 24 mph Good
          1000 19 °C SSW 16 mph 28 mph Good
          1300 20 °C SSW 17 mph 30 mph Good
          1600 19 °C SSW 16 mph 29 mph Good
          1900 17 °C S 15 mph 27 mph Moderate
          Night 13 °C SW 8 mph Good
          Sat
          Jul Day 18 °C NNW 7 mph 18 mph Very Good
          Night 10 °C SSW 8 mph Very Good

Thats the biggest plus side of having your own boat, a 12th hour call saves so many days at sea
          Last edited by northeast1; 03-07-2014, 09:41 PM.
          ................__................................ .............................
          ____[ ~ \_____
          [__On-A-Roll__/
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          P.B
          SKATE 204lb
          COD 51lb
          LING 32lb
          TOPE 40lb
          CONGER 25lb
          HADDOCK 10lb
          HALIBUT 37lb
          COALIE 16lb
          BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Just got up to check the weather and right to call today off, its blowing a gale in my street from the south maybe sw at the moment....lets hope it blows itself out for the weekend fishing in the sun
            ____[ ~ \_____
            [__On-A-Roll__/
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
            P.B
            SKATE 204lb
            COD 51lb
            LING 32lb
            TOPE 40lb
            CONGER 25lb
            HADDOCK 10lb
            HALIBUT 37lb
            COALIE 16lb
            BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Hope it's nice on Monday richy, that's when I'm heading out. No fishing this weekend for me, taking the kids to the caravan at berwick. But look forward to Monday and hopefully a nice flat sunny day.

Comment

Working...
              X