Sapphire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Sapp back up and running then?
    ................__................................ .............................
    ____[ ~ \_____
    [__On-A-Roll__/
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    P.B
    SKATE 204lb
    COD 51lb
    LING 32lb
    TOPE 40lb
    CONGER 25lb
    HADDOCK 10lb
    HALIBUT 37lb
    COALIE 16lb
    BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

He has done well recently (taken from another site)

6-7-14 sunday, Well what a cracking day it was with 5 traveling anglers from Nottingham and Halifax and 3 local lads we only fished 3 wrecks taken around 50 fish good fish they had cod from 4lb to 12lb + 13lb and ling from 8lb 10lb 12lb and the best of the day 17 half lb taken by micheal newton,

7-7-14 Monday 6 anglers booked the boat today for a 5hr wrecking trip and my diding they do well taken cod to 5 half lb, and ling from 8lb to 20lb, most taken on flowing traces baited with mackerel,

Comment

Originally posted by northeast1 View Post
        Is Sapp back up and running then?
        He must be having some more problems i saw him towed back twice problems with diesel can be a nightmare most of the boats have been pulling good fish in lately

Comment

Originally posted by totty View Post
          Hi,lads just having a bit of a moan,was support to be out on the sapp to day like,but when I arrived at the pick up point no boat showed,it was only we I stood gutted.a couple of other lads appeared and told me,there was no trip the day,with not so much as a text,how nice,may b if the shoe had of been on the other foot.
          Boat broke down the night before mate... Had two of my mates on board. Needed to be towed by the RNLI lol
          "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
          PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

That's a shame, I was out with him on Sunday full day had a awesome day, there was a 21 lb ling 16 lb cod and some more lost

Comment

I was booked up to go out last saturday morning and it got towed back in about half 10 i was stood bout for an hour before i found out that the trip was off but got booked up another bout on sat night off the tyne but heard it was deisel starvation problems on the saphire

Comment

Working...
              X