No announcement yet.

Short midweek trips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count me in got a pass for two days next week she must be having an affair. - good luck to him I say lol
    give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

Nice one Jason

Make sure you leave plenty of time for the Tyne Tunnel it's a nightmare at the moment.
      Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Nice one Jason, see you there mate.

Jim.
        Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

See you there Jason .....

And the rest of you lot get get stuffed
          You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Been in Billy's today he's taking bookings for Tony as well apparently.

Mike, old Indian saying - "Man who sits at back of boat gets wet tee feck"
            "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
            Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Comment

Hi fellas
              havnt been out for a while ive booked a place for next thursday 3 jul so ill see ya alll there boys yeehaa

johnw
              John

Comment

Nice one John, I was told there was only 5 places left and I booked them all. Hope he didn't think I meant tonight
                Cheers, Keith.

Comment

No mate i booked last week ill give him a ring in the morning just to make sure i was in billys last week

johnw
                  John

Comment

Nice one John, be good to see you again mate

Jim.
                    Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Yep good to see you again aswell mate fit and well i hope got to get plenty of fishing in between now and october mate im off to cyprus with the un for six months so ill miss the winter season damm

johnw
                      John

Comment

enjoy the trip lads look forward to the report and pics.
                        Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

Finally managed to get time to book up. Got a place for Tuesday night. Billy says there is only one place left. Looking forward to this.
                          As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
                          but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

is it thursday yet - anyone heard any reports from the short trips yet.
                            give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

I have mate , they reckon they're short .
                              You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

thanks steve lol

keith
                                what is the routine for a weather check for these trips as he will be out the night before and i assume during the day - is it a case of one of us ringing billys and posting on here.

Comment

Working...
                                X