No announcement yet.

Short midweek trips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think so Jason, I'm on a training course all day tomorrow so if anyone fancies ringing Billys please feel free The booking is in my name.
    Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Just rang, Meet Tony at the fuel pontoon for 6.15pm.
      Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Cheers Keith, I am hoping to be down there by six mate.

Jim.
        Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Cheers Mr. Broon ,see you down there ,I might have some lead with me as well
          You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Was out last night on Mistress and it was rough ( big swells ). Plenty of mackies about but not much else. Tony said if it was rough like that again he wouldnt be going out.
            As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
            but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

mike

how long were you out and where did he take you.

jason
              give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

Well who has got the short straw ? fishing on the same side as "THE DISTRACTOR" ?
                Cheers Bert

Comment

or the lucky straw, fishing next to the bloke who clears all the scotchies out the way
                  Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithB View Post
                    or the lucky straw, fishing next to the bloke who clears all the scotchies out the way
                    He's good at that....pulls out the bigguns too

Have a good one tonight lads - conditions look favourable...looking forward to the report already
                    Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                    I AGREE

Comment

Well this is how it went (ish ) .

Great to meet up with Jim ,Keith ,Jason ,Graham (oblickta ) and John tonight , we set out and it was a tad choppy to be honest which got gradually worse until we had almost horizontal rain by the bucket load and the wind brought the sea up something lovely with a couple of very canny troughs which gave one or two a fright ( I saw it coming luckily ) .

Anyway ,no shortage of mackeral ,a few coalie also showed up , a small ling or two made an appearance and also a couple of cod where boated ,one of them to me may I add .

Oh hang on I almost forgot ,scotchies , my first fish was a canny kilted blighter although I do know a man who beat me hands down on the scotchie front but I won't mention his name as it's his birthday .

So it was a canny trip out socially apart from the weather ,thanks to Tony for giving it a good try over the wrecks and it would be nice if we could sort out a NESA trip one night .
                      You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

B*llocks!!! I didn't wish Jason Happy Birhtday, someone could of told me it was his birhday as well.
                        Cheers, Keith.

Comment

It was a great night but I was like a buckled wheel when I got home lol. I think for me to go out again it would have to be pretty flat. Nice to meet you Jason, I didn't realise it was your birthday either mate

I just felt sorry for the poor guy next to me that was sick almost the whole trip, yes Keith, the one that must not have liked my mints lmao.

Jim.
                          Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Nice one on trying lads....agree that a NESA trip would be a great idea...I'm in should it ever come about
                            Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                            I AGREE

Comment

Aye jim poor lad next to you mate he was saying this was his first time out, a trial run to see if he could hack a 8 hour sesh from amble forgot to ask him if he was still going out, still he caught a few macky. Well nice to to meet some of the other lads from nesa canny evening out enjoyed it apart from the rain must do again. Agree with steve should get a nesa boat trip out, well off on me weeks holiday with the missus to ibiza will probably book another trip or two when i get back

john
                              John

Comment

Sorry it took so long to answer Jason, Been locked out of NESA for some reason.
                                We were out for obut 3 hours and we were out by the yellow can then up towards whitley bay.
                                As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
                                but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

Working...
                                X