All ready to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All ready to go

Well that's the boat all polished up, and little jobs on it all done. Only the name to think of, which is proving to be more difficult than I thought. Just waiting for some nice calm sunny days to get out there. Shouldn't be too long now.
    Attached Files

Looks great Mark, it was worth waiting for .....

Comment

Cheers Chris. And thanks for all the advice pal.

Comment

happy new boat Mark, looks very well,

where will you be launching from in general, have you got electronics sorted out.

Paul

Comment

Cheers Paul, yes came with VHF and a lowrance HDS5. Over the moon with the boat, Just need a run out in it now. Still be launching from cullercoats.

Comment

looks great,, next sunny day 14th july.
            •Secretary not permanent fixture until screwed on top of desk
            Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
            :man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day

PB COD 22LB (BOAT) Grafter h'pool
            LING 21LB (BOAT) Esmeralda h'pool
            CONGER 30LB (BOAT) IOM
            THORNBACK RAY 13LB (BOAT) ULLAPOOL
            COD 12LB PIER(middleton)
            CARP 30LB CANADA
            PIKE 25LB SCOTLAND

Comment

Originally posted by Captain marky mark View Post
              Well that's the boat all polished up, and little jobs on it all done. Only the name to think of, which is proving to be more difficult than I thought. Just waiting for some nice calm sunny days to get out there. Shouldn't be too long now.
              Where will you be heading, new to trailering a boat and any advice appreciated
              John

Comment

All down to cost for me john and it's pretty easy to do. Looked into mooring but for the times I use the boat I find it suits me more to launch it and just to store the boat when I don't use it. I launch mine from cullercoats, as I said I find it easy and I'm straight onto the fishing ground I usually fish. As the rest of the lads will tell you there is pros and cons on either way you want to go, just down to personal choice. I only pay £80 a year to launch from cullercoats, ok it might be a bit more hassle but it does me.

Comment

Looks a real smart looking boat, you will have plenty of fun at sea on that one. will look better when its splattered with fish guts lol

Sean
                  The beautifull South

Comment

With a bit of luck Sean.

Comment

Dangler ..... sounds like the name for your pride and joy it looks the bizz
                      Cheers Bert

Comment

Like it bert. But was trying to think of something with the kids name in pal. But at a stumbling block

Comment

Ive had my Predator for two seasons now, great boats & hope it brings you lots of pleasure & fish!

Comment

Great job Mark, they don’t stay clean for long though. No doubt we’ll see you out there this year.

Will you tow her across to the west coast for the tope and skate as well as fishing locally?

Comment

Well mark stick your kids names up and let the lads come up with a few sugestions...just a thought !
                              Cheers Bert

Comment

Working...
                              X