so called fast boats, overrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by codseeker View Post
    you have a point there my man get there in ya own time without the hassle and showing off "my boats faster than yours "
    total right m8 we cannot just agree with everyone otherwise, what would be the point? people have different views on things, mine will not be same as others but thats life, its like a film review, if there say its crap does not mean you are gonna thing the same
    Last edited by keithm; 29-06-2012, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Wallsendo View Post

Sure I saw this fella down at the RQ
      Slurrrrrrrrrrrrp, 1 gall-2gall-3 gall, nearly out the lock gates...........
      P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

If you could afford to own this i think they could afford to run it. Wonder what its used for surely not ski,ing

Comment

Or baccy runs maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by keithm View Post
            ok back soberish lol, my points were i dont think that the overpriced fast boats is right, ok there need that money for the fuel i get that part, but getting soaked to the skin is not nice, i could have asked our lass to throw a bucket of water, in my face for free,
            ya get home ya have fish ungutted as there just race back, my opinion on fast boats , will never change there overrated bollox,
            ok call me a bore but i like the old days when ya go out take the views in, not a white knuckle ride,
            if i wanted one of those i would wait for local fair, not just ya self gets soaked , so does your gear, never a ****ing gain for the price lol, i could spend all day on the waterlog at blackpool
            Rant over and done
            I would rather get to marks quicker, and with the big fast boats have more room to fish,I would rather get out safe and back safe knowing the sea these boats can put away ,and have the extra hours fishing time and not going back to port at 6 knots
            If your ten mile out there's not much scenery to look at
            and you say over priced boats ,what is a normal price for a days fishing per hour and not travelling time
            don't forget the fast boats cut the travel in half
            plus there's not a lot of days ware you get wet unless its raining of course and nature blows a bit wind

Comment

if only i had one of them engines that fast to see how she wud handle the water
              Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Working...
              X