X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sapph33

yes well said kayos, Am going to watch tv now i"v missed all the soaps,
    Sapphire Charters Sunderland, Wreck, Reef, Rough Ground, Winter Up Tide, COP 60miles, Fully Licensed & Insured, Tea & Coffee, Toilet, Ring me Peter Skipper 07903454745

Comment

Originally posted by kayos View Post
      Could you guys not just swap private email addresses and give the rest of us who want to read about actual fishing, some peace please?!
      DONT READ IT SIMPLE go to sleep you must be tired kayos

Comment

eastenders now finished peter did you enjoy it
        KOMPRESSOR SPORT
        PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
        PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
        OKUMA TRIO 55
        YUKI RUBYMAR
        RON THOMPSON TYRON
        SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

sapp33

you know i"v missed all the soaps take a nite off to watch them, ah well will put a film on,
          Sapphire Charters Sunderland, Wreck, Reef, Rough Ground, Winter Up Tide, COP 60miles, Fully Licensed & Insured, Tea & Coffee, Toilet, Ring me Peter Skipper 07903454745

Comment

Originally posted by kc13661 View Post
            Sorry I sit here biting my lip, 1st of all like to say been in charge of a boat is not just putting people onto the fish. It's about ensuring that they have a satisfactory day and leave your boat with the intention of returning, after all it's business.
            I wen't out the first time and we had a good day, albeit I wondered why we spent so much time repeating drifts over a wreck that was giving nothing up. Secondly to sit there with no fish and say, ok I'll put the kettle on we'll have a break? sorry but we pay to fishnot have a tea party, tea and sandwhiches are best ate when travelling from one point to another. I also spent the day listening to the traumas of Billy's postings on NESA........ not our business, did not want to be involved. But I had a descent day and as such I posted that.
            2nd trip, looked forward to getting out and really glad conditions permitted even if a little choppy. 1st wreck some good fish, and admittedly the next 2 gave their share. But lets be honest not great numbers in short times, lots of drifts for the odd ones coming up. A great result to have some nice double figures and personally if I catch a single cod for my tea people will tell you I am happy..........I was happy.
            Personally I was probably off with you regarding how many drifts we were doing with little results, you asked why I was not fishing, I replied....pointless fishing where there's no fish. If you remember rightly I got my other set up and bashed for mackies.......in hope for the next wreck.
            Probably the next time you say I gave you #### was when you claimed we had 50 fish on board.....I merely said ..."dont believe we have as many" you then chose to ask everyone what they had.....23 in total, the final drift giving another 3.
            The icing on the cake was and this is my opinion 'irresponsible manner to which you steamed back in" all day the breeze had built, white caps forming and some nice breakers, but you decide to head full into the waves with throttle pulled back, the boat left the water completely on at least three occassions then crashed back down with full force......a great method of motoring if you want to break her back.
            Eventually you had to cut the engine as the throttle was jammed open, and there was no way you could head for port at that speed. The only sensible thing you did was get straight in touch with Humber coastguard, a call though that could have been avoidedyou not only had no respect for your paying passengers, but by comprimising the vessel you have no respect for two crews that came to your rescue.
            To top it off you 'blank' your paying passengers as they leave.......... yes I was p###ed at the day, and as such I am entitled to voice that on a public forum.
            I think it's only fair people looking for charter boats should get every view wether good or bad, then they can decide do we pay good money or not.
            I don't know why you had to send Billy a pm having a go at me, you could have done that openly.
            Really looking forward to my next trip, in safe hands.
            this is what gets me he never shuts up about me to customers ,lads I know and send me pm,s
            like he is my pal,
            slagging customers off,
            very fifty faced ,and now he is saying he did not say that about taxi job ect

Comment

Originally posted by sapph33 View Post
              you know i"v missed all the soaps take a nite off to watch them, ah well will put a film on,
              titanic

Comment

sapph33

you got it,

Comment

Originally posted by billyturbot View Post
                  titanic
                  Poseidon Adventure??

Comment

Right! That's enough, some of you might think this crap is entertaining but it's not you that has to sort it out.
                    Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Working...
                    X