No announcement yet.

WIN YOURSELF £2000.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I\'m up for it. I can make any day but need to know asap so I can arrange to catch bird flu or some other virus (ran out of holidays).
    Regards, Graham

Comment

so thats

me
      oblickta
      kensr
      davsut
      andy
      mike

with spugy and keithm possibles and any one else interested. Please let me know (will leave this open over the weekend) and will book a boat on monday for either the 15/16/17th.

watch this space.
      Jason

Watch this space
      give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

any idea which boat you are going for .

Comment

Keith and spugy are you interested lads. Anyone else want a play. If I can get 8 or more will have flamer all to ourselves, if not will have to book on another boat.
          Jason
          give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

i,m still interested but not on flamer 11

Comment

Point noted mate will look at all options tomorrow.

Comment

Jason, the 2 guys I refered to in PM are interested but need to know a date first coz of work commitments. Will watch post for any news (and reports for Wed. with Phil, hope you have a good one)
                Regards, Graham

Comment

Jason, any news on a booking yet. Need to get time off booked ASAP. Any boat will do.
                  As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
                  but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

awaiting a phone call tonight will let you all know.

Comment

Guys
                      Have just been away with work and have had a lot of personal stuff going on and therefore have not been able to sort a boat out will have to make this a no starter.
                      Sorry guys if some of you are up set with me.
                      Jason

[Edited on 9/8/2005 by jason]

Comment

Never mind, I\'m sure you were looking forward to it, hope u get sorted soon mate.

In the meantime, if anyone\'s still interested I\'m sure we can get our heads together (and make a big log cabin lol). I\'m still up for it, anyone else??
                        Regards, Graham

Comment

if anyone is interested i can conntact famous and see if he has empty places

Comment

I\'m still in, any day suits as long as I get a couple of days notice
                            Regards, Graham

Comment

I,m still up for it as long as I have a couple of days notice.

Dont get a skipper that wont allow braid, cos thats all I use.

[Edited on 11/8/2005 by Mike.Haley]
                              As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
                              but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

just checking for dates ,if im right it is for three persons , will post again tomorrow as i am in the middle of moving .

Comment

Working...
                                X